Global Botanical Extracts Market Drivers, Restraints, Share and Growth Analysis by Top Leading Playe
Posted: Dec 09, 2019
Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on Global Botanical Extracts Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Blue Sky Botanics Ltd., Haldin, Dohler, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd. Jairamdass Khushiram Impex Pvt. Ltd., Organic Herb Inc., Fytosan, FutureCeuticals, Nexira, Green Source Organics, and many more.
Any drug or pesticide that is made or extracted from parts of plants is referred to as botanical extracts there is a growing demand for global botanical in pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next coming years. According to a journal published by European Society of Biochemical Engineering Services, the global market for botanicals market registered a value of USD 108.0 billion in 2015. The functional food & supplements segment is expected to register a market share of 35.0% and cosmetics segment is registering market share of 17.0%. The use of botanical extracts is increasing in cosmetic application and is mainly referred as "active" extracts. Germany, France and Italy are the major countries in European botanical extract market. According to COMTRADE database, France imported approximately 8,000 tons of extracts in 2014. The regulations in the supplement market such as Health Claim Regulation by EFSA has resulted in reduced innovations in the botanical extract products in European region.
Analysis of Global Botanical Extracts Market report:
The Global Botanical Extracts Market accounted for USD 3.92 Billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing awareness regarding the side effects of allopathic medicines has caused awareness about therapeutic effects and medicinal benefits of herbal products.
- They have a long shell life.
- Rising awareness and health concerns among consumers.
- Availability of various substitutes in the market
- Stringent regulations
Top Manufacturers Profiles Operating in the Global Botanical Extracts Market:
Some of the major players in Global Botanical Extracts Market are Organic Herb Inc., Plant Extracts International Inc, Lehmann & Voss & Co., MB-Holding GmbH & Co.KG, Kalsec Inc, Alkaloids Corporation, Nantong Sihai Plant Extracts Co., Ltd, Prinova Group, K Patel Group and Indena USA Inc. Frutarom Ransom Natural Ltd, Blue Sky Botanics Ltd., Haldin, Dohler, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd. Jairamdass Khushiram Impex Pvt. Ltd., Organic Herb Inc., Fytosan, FutureCeuticals, Nexira, Green Source Organics, and many more.
Global Botanical Extracts Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of source, the market is segmented into spices, herbs, tea leaves, flowers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into functional food & supplements, food supplements, pharmaceutical, cosmetic & personal care, beverages and others.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into liquid and powder.
- On the basis of technology, the global botanical extracts market is segmented into water extraction, drying, cold pressing, steam distillation, enfleurage, supercritical co2 extraction, low-boiling solvent extraction.
- On the basis of geography, the Global Botanical Extracts Market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The Global Botanical Extracts Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries.