Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Posted: Dec 27, 2019
Master of Business Administration is a degree course to acquire skills of business and learn every aspect of management and administration of the business. You cannot classify this degree only to business as it encompasses various sectors and fields.
An organized structure and scientific approach were necessary for the upliftment of companies and the growth of industrialization. MBA is recognized internationally and is specifically designed to enhance skills for the proper functioning of an enterprise.
So it does not matter what graduation subject you chose, it is one of the most sought after courses in recent times with its scope in all major sectors like accounts, finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, operations management.
The best part of an MBA is that it has come a long way since its inception and has evolved with time. It embraced newer versions of the enterprise like eBusiness and eCommerce. So go ahead and look out for the details regarding MBA admission and MBA entrance exam to join.Eligibility for MBA Admission
The eligibility of aspirants is to be a graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) from a recognized college or university with aggregate marks at least 45-50%. Most of the streams of graduation can apply for MBA.
- The 2-year program of MBA is still the first choice, however, 1 year MBA is getting popular by the day.
- One Year program is for working professionals who have exposure to the job or field of work and want to enhance their skills.
- Part-time and online MBA options are also available for aspirants who don’t want to or are not able to take a year or two off.
- An executive MBA is also a part-time program for aspirants who have more than 5 years of experience in business administration through their job than other MBA aspirants.
Score in Common Admission Test commonly known as CAT is required for admission in institutes and colleges of MBA. Another exam Graduate Management Admission Test known as GMAT score is necessary if you are planning to study overseas.
Even here, some colleges lookout for your CAT or GMAT score. The entrance exams can differ from university to university as well. So you should look out for any of the following exams of national level, state level or university level if you aspire to join MBA course;
- IIFT 2020
- TISS NET 2020
- IBSAT 2019
- KIITEE Management.
The fees for the MBA course depend on various points. First of all which college or university are you applying for, then which program 2 years, 1 year, executive or distance and then the specialization. The total amount can vary from INR 25,000 to 15,00,000.Options in MBA
A number of options are available in MBA as it caters to every field.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Sales
- MBA in Human resources
- MBA in Operations
- MBA in Product management
- MBA in Business Analysis
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in Advertising
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Pharma
- MBA in Infrastructure
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Disaster Management
- MBA in Energy and Environment
- MBA in Import and Export
- MBA in IT and Systems
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare
- MBA in Business Economics
- MBA in Agriculture and Food
- MBA in Material Management
Various subjects are taught over the period of the course as core subjects and others as electives. Aspirants are given a choice to select their electives as per their preferences. Some of the subjects are as follows;
- Organizational behavior
- HR management
- Business Communication
- Business planning
- Communication skills
- Finance management
- Principles of management
- Business laws
- Retail management
- Project work
- Computer Application
- Business environment
- Mangalmay Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida
- The University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management, Greater Noida
- Faculty of Management, New Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- JK Business School, Gurgaon
- Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
The major question that arises is whether an MBA is worth the effort and money that an individual has to put into completing the course. The answer is yes if you really want to ride up the ladder in your field. MBA not only opens new ventures for you but also prepares you for the various skills that will be required to fulfill your role in the job. It enhances your ability and knowledge and brings about leadership qualities. Having said that, do focus on the specialization that you choose as every MBA degree hold different value.
Working as a Seo specialist in Mangalmay Group of Institution