Few Comfort FoodsYou Will Love
Posted: Dec 28, 2019
Whether you are in the mood to have something sweet or simply something delicious, here in the following, we have got some delicious comfort food dessert recipes that you I will surely love it.
- Four tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Freshly grounded pepper.
- Coarse salt.
- Three Cups of Elbow Macaroni.
- 1/3 cup of skim milk.
a) At first, you need to heat your oven at 375 degrees to maintain a temperature of cooking mac and cheese john legend. Now fetch a baking dish and put four tablespoons of butter in it. Slightly put the butter in the bowl and thoroughly swirl it.
b) Now take another big pot to boil water. When the water starts boiling, add three cups of elbow macaroni and salt into it. Let the macaroni boil and bake properly. After cooking macaroni drain all the water and shift it into a separate pot…
Read also Dessert Mac and Cheese
2. Vanilla and Apple Shake:
- 1 cup of soy drink
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 peeled apple
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Beat it all with the blender for 1 minute, until a smooth and sparkling smoothie, is left.
- Serve in cups or cups with waffles, seeds, etc.
3. Strawberries with crushed chocolate:
- 500 g of strawberries or strawberries
- 6-7 ounces of dark chocolate (more than 75% cocoa)
- A handful of nuts (for example almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts)
- Wash strawberries very well and dry them with paper towels.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Chop the nuts with a mortar or crushing them inside a closed freezer bag.
- Place baking paper on a large baking sheet. Go putting the strawberries one by one in the chocolate to cover them and remove the leftover chocolate. Leave the strawberry on the tray and sprinkle it with the chopped nuts - -you only need a pinch.
- Go putting all the strawberries on the tray and let the chocolate solidify in a cool and dry place. Then you can store it in the fridge or serve it.
4. Banana, Oat, Chocolate, and Cookies:
- 1 cup flaked oatmeal
- 1 medium-large ripe banana
- 2-3 tablespoons pure chocolate nuggets
- 10-12 hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Crush the banana in a bowl and beat it well until a creamy cream is made. Crush the hazelnuts. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Form cookies with walnut-sized dough balls, crushing them. Leave them on a baking sheet with baking paper on top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Let them cool before trying them.
5. Apple Tart:
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (not carrying animal fats)
- 2 red apples
- Cinnamon to taste
- The zest of 1/2 lemon
- Spread the puff pastry sheet on a baking sheet with baking paper. Look at the package instructions and preheat the oven accordingly.
- Wash the apples and cut them with a mandolin or a knife in thin slices. Place them on the puff pastry and sprinkle with the lemon zest. With water spray hydrate the apple slices before putting it in the oven.
- Bake until the puff pastry has grown and is beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon on the apple. Let it cool or cool before trying it.
You can serve it with whipped cream or coconut cream on top.
My Name is Md Nahidul Hasan. I am SEO and link building Expert.