Review Titanium Backup Pro
Posted: Jan 10, 2020
Review Titanium Backup Pro
When returning the smartphone to factory settings, all data will be lost. To overcome this, you have to backup all existing applications. One of them by using the latest version of Titanium Backup Pro.
This latest version of the application is intended for Android users, but on condition that it has been rooted. If not, then it can't be used. If you want to do this, you have to download the latest Titanium Backup Pro 8.4.0 Apk for Android through trusted sites.
Titanium Backup Pro is one of the longest and most trusted applications since the beginning of Android. Consists of several versions from 1.5 onwards. So, it can be used for all types of devices that currently exist.
The ability to collect files is very good. The initial appearance is simple, but the features it possesses are very complete than other types of applications. Equipped with unlimited storage, freezing tools, application openers and updates.
In addition, it has the ability to synchronize data with Google dropbox or other cloud providers. There is also a "Market Doctor" feature used to link or disconnect an application to PlayStore by touching just one type of button.
This application basically you can get for free. But many features are more complete and the best on paid services. Such as backup encryption capabilities, batch backup, verification also use hypershell to speed up backup and recovery.
How to use Titanium Backup Pro
This Titanium Backup application is multifunctional, because it has very complex settings. You can only use it on Android that has been rooted and installed with busybox. How to use it:
- First make sure the smartphone you have has been rooted.
- Then install the Titanium Backup application.
- Also install the busybox application as a support.
- Run the Titanium application, select the allow answer (if this application requires superuser access). Then you need to press the menu available in the application by clicking "batch", select "Backup all user".
- There will be an automatic guide when the process takes place, just follow it until the bakcup is complete. However, if you only want a backcup for a particular application, use the backup or restore tab.
- The backcup process is complete after completing the steps above. Try carefully, so that not a single step is left behind.
How to Restore a Back Up Application
This process is done so that some applications on the smartphone return to normal:
- Run the Application. The initial step before doing a restore is that you must first open the application and run it.
- Select the Backup / Restore Tab. It must be exactly which application you want to return. Then press "OK". You just need to follow the instructions until the process is complete.
- Batch menu. This option is used for those of you who want to restore more than 1 type of application, even all the applications in the way you press the Titanium Backup application menu then select "Resore all apps with data."
Never walk alone.........................................................................................