Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Bangalore | Low Cost Knee Replacement Surgery
Posted: Feb 02, 2020
Dr. Nataraj H M is the Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Bangalore to offer Low-Cost Knee Replacement Surgery. Check out the Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in Bangalore & book a free consultation with the Best Knee replacement Surgeon.
Dr. Nataraj H M successfully completed many Knee Replacement Surgeries in Bangalore and he is known for his high success rate knee replacement surgery with less pain & scar, Many of the patients who undergone with the knee replacement surgery by Dr. Nataraj H M have experienced a faster recover.Awards:-
- First surgeon to perform Arthroscopic Triple Row Rotator Cuff Repair with syronix anchors and one among the few surgeons in the world to perform the triple row rotator cuff repair – 2018
- First surgeon in South India to perform Arthroscopic Bankart Repair (Key Hole Surgery for Shoulder Dislocation) using Vim Fix LR suture anchors – 2016
- First in Karnataka to Perform Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction Button fix Adjustable Loop Button – 2016
- First Surgeon in India to perform computer Navigated (GPRS) Total shoulder Replacement – 2019
- First surgeon in India to perform Arthroscopic Knee Meniscal Repair with Zimmer-Biomet Meniscal Repair Device - 2019
- MBBS - Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore
- MS - Orthopaedics - K S H Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Fellow advanced surgeries of shoulder and knee (Italy) - Concordia Hospital, ITALY
- MCH Ortho - American Institute of Medicine, University of Seychelles
- Fellow Arthroscopy and sports medicine - International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Fellow Joint replacement (computer assisted) – ISHKS
Knee Replacement is also known as knee Arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve pain and disability. It is most commonly performed for osteoarthritis, and also for other knee diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.The four main type of knee replacement surgeries are:
- Total knee replacement.
- Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement.
- Kneecap Replacement (Patellofemoral Arthroplasty)
- Complex or Revision Knee Replacement.
Total Knee Replacement Surgery is a complex surgical procedure wherein knee joint is replaced with prosthetic implant made up of artificial material or metals. Knee Replacement surgeon takes precise measurements of the knee joint in order to determine the size of knee implant. Each component of knee is then replaced with metallic component and held in place with bone cement. The Knee Replacement in Bangalore takes around 2-3 hours to complete. Total knee replacement surgery is also called as total knee arthroplasty.Why is Total Knee Replacement Surgery Required?
Total knee replacement surgery becomes necessary if:
- Arthritis or rare destructive knee joint diseases have severely damaged your knee
- Simple activities like walking, climbing stairs become very painful
- Sitting for long hours or lying down in one position also becomes painful
- Walking supports become of no use
- Medications and non-surgical treatments are useless to alleviate knee pain
- Knee joint has been so severely damaged due to accident or injury that it cannot be healed with non-surgical treatments
People suffering from above-mentioned factors become suitable candidates for total knee replacement surgery in Bangalore, you can find some of the Best Knee Replacement Surgery Hospitals who provide the most affordable surgery by the highly experienced Knee Replacement Surgeons.
Dr. Nataraj H M is #1 Orthopedic Doctor in Bangalore. He is the Best Shoulder, Knee and Sports Medicine Doctor with 11 Years Experience. Orthopedic Doctor in Sakra World Hospital Bangalore.