How to Make Mehendi Dark & Long Lasting
Posted: Feb 02, 2020
Mehendi Design is a very popular art of skin decoration for the women of indian subcontinent, Africa & Middle East. Not only women men also love to have Mehendi Designs on their hands. It is not easy to make simple Mehendi Design on your either hand or feet. It needs patient for long time or some times for hours to get the Mehendi Designs Done. The task is Start when you have to wait for It to get It dry & make the Mehendi dark.
There are basically 9 simple ways to make Mehendi dark & long lasting. Also there are so many do’s & don’ts one should keep in mind during simple Mehendi Designs.
- Leave It for a long duration:- This is the first rule for applying Mehendi. Even to make simple Mehendi deisgn try to keep It at least 7-8 hours. Longer you keep, better It will be.
- Don’t wash it off:- To remove the Dry heena don’t wash It off. scrap it off by rubbing both your hands with each other.
- Dab with sugar lemon mix:- While the heena has dried apply sugar lemon mix on it for a rich colour. Sugar helps to to keep the Mehendi in contact with the skin for deeper penetration. Lemon juice acts as catalyst for deep penetration of colour. But don’t overdo it until It become deep brown.
- Run your hands over clove fumes:- keep it mind once you have applied sugar lemon mix, let heat a few cloves on a tawa & run your hands over the clove fumes until the sugar lemon mix dries. This allows the color to penetrate better.
- Apply Balm:- apply some pain relieving balm on the design as the heat generated by the balm brings out a rich colour.
- Get your manicure/pedicure before It:- Before to get applied Heena get your Manicure & pedicure on hands & feet. After the mehendi can fade the colour or spoil the design.
- Avoid Liquids:- You must avoid too many liquids before getting the henna applied. This can make you to visit the washroom often with your Mehendi.
- Let dry it Naturally:- you should not use blow dryers to make it dry faster. Also, don’t move your hands much expecting that it will help in drying. As This will make the mehndi design bleed resulting in a spoiled one.
- Wash Your Hands:- One think you have to keep in mind that before applying Mehendi wash your hands & feet properly & pat them dry. Never apply any cream or moisturiser as they act as a barrier between Mehendi & your skin & wouldn’t let the Mehendi stick to your skin properly.
Conclusion:- Mehendi is a big part of any Indian occasion. We all generally expect a bold & dark Mehendi. Mehendi design are used as a temporary tattoo in all over the globe. It is one of the much adorned part of our culture. It is also considered as an auspicious in the middle east & india. Indian women always search for simple Mehendi Designs during marriage, party & any other celebration.
For more Informations about Best Mehendi Design for both women & Men visit website-
Hi, Myself Ayan Biswas.I love to write article. Here, I wrote about top 10 best Multivitamin brands in India.what is Multivitamin & what are top different brands of multivitamin & specifications of each of them is discussed here.