9 Simple Tips to Adopt and Maintain a Daily Positive Attitude that Will Help You to Soar in Life
Posted: Feb 13, 2020
Much of our happiness depends on how we choose to look at our lives.
We live in an era where we are plugged into the matrix of hard-working routine, stress, unhealthy fast food, bad habits and misunderstanding of inter-gender dynamics leading to fragile relationships.
Hence, we become hard-wired with negative thoughts & emotions that prevent us from achieving fulfillment and tremendous goals in our lives.
So, we are stuck in this daily fog and we repeat the same bad habits and get the same mediocre results.
So, how to get unstuck!?
We need to put all our focus on achieving our goals.
One of my favorite positive energy quotes sums up the key to success.
"Where focus goes, energy flows." - Tony Robbins
When we focus on our goals without being distracted by negative emotions and bad habits, we multiply our chances of success and it leads us to a path of a great life full of happiness.
But how to maintain a mental clarity in a way we keep the focus?
For that, the POSITIVE THINKING is the most powerful tool to get rid of negative emotions and bad habits.
The difference between a good day and a bad day is mostly your attitude. If you react to negative by negative, chances you finish the day in a bad mood or unwanted results. However if you keep a positive attitude you don't let anything or anyone to shift your focus on achieving goals and chances you finish the day in a good mood and satisfying results.
Here are 9 simple tips to adopt and maintain a daily positive attitude that will help you to focus on your goals:
- 1- If you want to soar in life, you need to learn to first love your self. Developing self love will help you to cultivate a strong self-esteem. It is not selfish to love yourself first, it is essential, and we’re not talking about arrogance or telling people how awesome you are! We’re talking about accepting yourself on a deep human level and treating yourself with respect.
- 2- Ignore negative vibes, focus only on daily positive things. It's not easy to do but when you train yourself to not respond to negative attitude from colleagues or any thing else that could bother you, it becomes a new habit.
- 3- Surround yourself with positive people.... the kind of people that will always encourage you and give you positive vibes by their smiling or kindness.
- 4- Walk away from negative people without any remorse.
- 5- Follow social media pages related to positive thoughts and motivational quotes.
6- Search inspiration by following charismatic and successful people. Personally, I'm a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes. From a body builder world champion to one of the most famous actors, then a California governor, he has one of the most incredible and successful careers in the modern world. Wherever he goes, he succeeds!
- 7- Believe in yourself and your ability to reach any goal in your life.
- 8- Read books, eBooks & articles about self-improvement.
- 9- If you don’t have enough time, listen to podcast or audio-books.
Your best friends are perseverance and patience…and your worst enemies are losing the motivation and laziness.
Change is not an easy process, but, if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you!
Alexander Khal is a Blogger and the founder of The Masked Coach