Cacao Beans Market to Undertake Strapping Growth During 2019-2029
Posted: Mar 16, 2020
Future Market Insights, Dubai, UAE, March 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Valued at US$ 10 Bn in 2019, cacao beans market will grow at a robust CAGR during the forecast period (2019 – 2029). Increasing demand for organic ingredients in modern households and foodservice companies present an emerging source of continuous revenues. According to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), sales of cacao beans have surpassed traditional offline channels, witnessing a measurable uptick via online channels.
Key Research Findings of FMI’s Cacao Beans Market Study
- Owing to high availability, forastero cacao beans will maintain share-wide dominance.
- On the back of rarity, criollo beans will register significant sales growth during the forecast period.
- Foodservice industry will generate highest demand for cacao beans.
- Europe continues to lead the market, with over 47% revenue share.
Key Growth Drivers – Cacao Beans Market
- Heightening demand from the foodservice sector is driving market growth.
- Expanding health-conscious consumer population assists the growth of market.
- String presence of leading cacao grinders and processors in Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, and UK will drive growth in the European Union.
- Increasing application in bakery & confectionary will bolster demand through the end of 2029.
Key Impediments – Cacao Beans Market
- Low yield of criollo beans continues to pose a restraint for cacao beans market.
- Growing interest in artificial cacao flavor production in lab is challenging traditional manufacturers in the market.
Competitive Analysis – Cacao Beans Market
Market players are consolidating the cacao supply chain through mergers and acquisitions. For instance, Barry Callebaut acquired Russian chocolate producer Inforum in February, 2019. Few prominent producers in the cacao beans market are Cargill Inc., Theobroma B.V., Olam International Limited, Ciranda Inc., Edna Group, Barry Callebaut AG, Dutch Cocoa B.V., Kakao Berlin, Niche Cocoa Industry Ltd., PT. Danora Agro Prima, Nederland SA, Cocoa Processing Company, India Cocoa Pvt Ltd., United Cocoa Processors Inc., BT Cocoa among others.
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed coverage on,
- Eubiotics Market
- Healthy Snack Chips Market
- Citrus Flavours Market
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the overarching performance of cacao beans market. The study provides actionable insights on the cacao beans market on the basis of product type (Forastero, Criollo, Trinitario), end-use applications (food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic & personal care, pet food, household/retail, and HoReCa/Foodservices), distribution channel (B2B and B2C), and across seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting services firm, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature