Construction Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2014-2023
Posted: Mar 20, 2020
The Emerging 5 Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five construction Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $6,29,589.0 million to the global construction industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $7,48,609.9 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the construction industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,72,947.2 million in 2018. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $2,00,618.6 and $37,466.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the construction industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $4,10,100.0 million in 2023, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $2,76,096.2 and $40,624.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five construction Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five construction Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction Industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five construction Industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five construction Industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the emerging five construction Industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five construction Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five construction Industry?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries Construction
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Construction in South Africa
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
3.7. Country data
4 Construction in Brazil
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4.7. Country data
5 Construction in China
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5.7. Country data
6 Construction in India
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Market Data
6.3. Market Segmentation
6.4. Market outlook
6.5. Five forces analysis
6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6.7. Country data
7 Construction in Mexico
7.1. Market Overview
7.2. Market Data
7.3. Market Segmentation
7.4. Market outlook
7.5. Five forces analysis
7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7.7. Country data
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon Ltd
8.2. Atterbury Property Holdings Pty Ltd
8.3. Motheo Construction Group
8.4. Odebrecht S.A.
8.5. OAS SA
8.6. MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA
8.7. Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes
8.8. China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
8.9. Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd
8.10. Sun Hung Kai Properties LtdCONTACT US:
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Prime Market Reports, started in 2015 is an Indian based market research website that aims at availing faster, better and affordable market research reports to its customers present around the globe.