5 interesting coastal towns in California you should consider moving to
Posted: Mar 17, 2020
There are a lot of interesting towns in California, but these 5 interesting coastal towns in California will capture your heart and soul! If you are interested in learning more about Marina or Pacific Grove, feel free to continue reading our guide! Our team of experts has not only visited some of them, but they have also spent some time there. Thus, we are here to tell you more about what it feels like to be in some of them! However, we will do that in the continuation of our short guide! So, feel free to stick with us and to see what we are talking about!
5 interesting coastal towns in California – which ones?
Since you are interested to learn something more about the coastal towns in California, start looking for the best moving companies in California! You will not regret hiring them to move you to one of the following 5 towns!
- Crescent City. This is arguably one of the most beautiful coastal towns in the entire state of California. Moreover, it is one with the most hospitable people we have ever met! Definitely number 1 for us! It is known for its crescent-shaped stretch of sandy beach. That beach is one of the most wonderful sites to behold. We definitely recommend this one!
- Marina. Moving in Marina is simple
- all you need to do is to call a moving company and you will be there in no time. This is also an amazing city and we highly recommend to at least visit it once in your lifetime! It is a little bit bigger than Crescent City, but it is as amazing. It is quite a nice little city with great parks and wonderful beaches.
- Eureka. This is definitely a worthy mention! We are certain you will enjoy it there a lot! Eureka is among the biggest places we have mentioned here. It has around 40 thousand happy inhabitants, and today it is a little bit of a tourist attraction. It has wonderful Victorian-like houses dotted all over the place. You will feel like you are in a Victorian Era Britain.
- Cambria. No, this is not a Word font! This is one of the best cities in entire California! It is such a wonderful little place with only 6 thousand people. During the Great Depression Cambrians benefited from now well-known Hearts Castle. They have worked in construction, building this castle, and that castle kept them well-fed. Citizens of Cambria are very welcoming, and we hope that you’ll enjoy their landmark too.
- Pacific Grove. This is one of the best coastal towns in California as well. So, what are you waiting for? You need to organize Pacific Grove relocation hassle-free! Your relocation will not complete on its own! Pacific Grove is known for its diverse nature and natural habitats. You can experience everything here, and if you are a fan of nature then for this place it can be said that it was made for you!
Some things to keep in mind
- Since you have decided to relocate, you will need to look out for the best packing supplies and materials. What better place to start looking than Amazon? We are certain that you can find everything you have been looking for there! Have fun with packing supplies and equipment!
- However, there are some moving mistakes to avoid when you are moving to a new place. For starters, you should avoid helping your moving company before they actually ask you to help. Moreover, you should avoid doing anything they do not tell you to do specifically. If you are moving with a moving company, let them do all the work. This is the best moving day advice we can give you!
5 interesting coastal towns in California – conclusion
We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed all 5 interesting coastal towns in California we have prepared for you today. Marina and Pacific Grove are our favorites, but feel free to move to another one if you like it! Good luck with your move!
My name is Betty and I have been writing expert articles in relation to the moving industry for the last couple of years. Besides this specific area, I am also experienced in other spheres pertaining to the concept of relocation.