Steel Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2014-2023
Posted: Mar 20, 2020
The Emerging 5 Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $701,049.1 million to the global steel industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $834,845.2 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.6% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $590,005.3 million in 2018. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $65,360.8 and $25,674.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the steel industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $711,227.1 million in 2023, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $79,903.7 and $24,294.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five steel market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the emerging five steel market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five steel market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries Steel
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Steel in South Africa
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
3.7. Country data
4 Steel in Brazil
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4.7. Country data
5 Steel in China
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5.7. Country data
6 Steel in India
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Market Data
6.3. Market Segmentation
6.4. Market outlook
6.5. Five forces analysis
6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6.7. Country data
7 Steel in Mexico
7.1. Market Overview
7.2. Market Data
7.3. Market Segmentation
7.4. Market outlook
7.5. Five forces analysis
7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7.7. Country data
8 Company Profiles
8.2. Acerinox SA
8.3. Columbus Stainless (Pty) Ltd
8.4. Gerdau Long Steel North America
8.5. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional
8.6. Usinas Siderurgicas de Minas Gerais SA
8.7. Anshan Iron and Steel Group Co Ltd
8.8. China Baowu Steel Group Corp Ltd
8.9. Jiangsu Shagang Group Co Ltd
8.10. HBIS Group Co Ltd
8.11. Tata Steel Ltd
8.12. Steel Authority of India Ltd
8.13. JSW Steel Ltd
8.14. JCONTACT US:
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Prime Market Reports, started in 2015 is an Indian based market research website that aims at availing faster, better and affordable market research reports to its customers present around the globe.