Asia-Pacific Anticoagulation Therapy Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Posted: Apr 12, 2020
Asia-Pacific Anticoagulation Therapy Market By Treatment (Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Arterial Thromboembolism (AT), Stroke, Others), Therapeutic Class (Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOAC), Heparin, Vitamin K Antagonists, Others), Drug Type (Bivalirudin, Dabigatran, Edoxaban, Betrixaban, Rivaroxaban, Apixaban, Enoxaparin, Dalteparin, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Oncology, Nephrology, CNS, Others), Procedure (Pre-Surgical Procedures, Post-Surgical Procedures, Kidney Dialysis, Heart Valve Replacement), Type (Generics, Branded), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Anticoagulation therapy is a medication used in prevention of blood clots formation and to uphold blood vessels open. Anticoagulants are usually called as blood thinners but in reality it do not thin the blood but only helps to prevent or to reduce blood clot formation/thrombi. There are various anticoagulants available in the market such as vitamin K antagonists, heparin and novel oral anticoagulation which is used for prophylaxis/treatment of various thromboembolic disorders, such as heart attack (myocardial infarction), stroke and deep venous thrombosis (DVT).
Asia-Pacific anticoagulation therapy market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Request-a-sample@https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-anticoagulation-therapy-marketSegmentation: Asia-Pacific Anticoagulation Therapy Market
Asia-Pacific anticoagulation therapy market is segmented into nine notable segments which are treatment, therapeutic class, drug type, route of administration, therapeutic area, procedure, type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), arterial thromboembolism (AT), stroke and others
- On the basis of therapeutic class, the market is segmented into novel oral anticoagulation (NOAC), heparin, vitamin k antagonists and others
- On the basis of drug type, the market is segmented into bivalirudin, dabigatran, edoxaban, betrixaban, rivaroxaban, apixaban, enoxaparin, delteparin and others
- On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral and injectable
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases, oncology, respiratory, nephrology, CNS and others
- On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into pre-surgical procedures, post-surgical procedures, kidney dialysis and heart valve replacement
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into generics and branded
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, homecare, ambulatory surgical centers and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy and online pharmacy
Speak-to-analyst@https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=asia-pacific-anticoagulation-therapy-marketCompetitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Anticoagulation Therapy Market
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific anticoagulation therapy market are Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Eisai Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fresenius Kabi AG, Aspen Holdings, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical?Group?Co., Ltd., Cipla Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
Request for Toc@https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-anticoagulation-therapy-market
Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018 – 2025
- Market Overview
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
- Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis by Regions
- North America Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics by Countries
- Europe Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics by Countries
- Asia-Pacific Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics by Countries
- South America Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics by Countries
- Middle East and Africa Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics by Countries
- Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Market Segment by Type
- Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Market Segment by Application
- Global APAC Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecast
- Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
- Research Findings and Conclusion
- In November 2018, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited launched LIXIANA in Japan. It is a branded version of edoxaban. It is administered to reduce the chance of systemic embolism (SE) and stroke in patients who are having non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF). This product launch will help the company to expand its business in Japan.
- In June 2018, Mylan N.V. has launched Angiomax’s generic vesion Bivalirudin in 250 mg single-dose vial in injectable form. This product launch will help company to increase its market share in Asia-Pacific anticoagulation therapy.
- In January 2017, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation has received China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) approval for Novastan. This approval will help the company to expand its business in China as this approval is given for additional indications acute cerebral infraction.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Market
- a href="file:///C:/Users/Computer_W10/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Word/Antifungal%20Drugs%20Market"> Antifungal Drugs Market
- a href="file:///C:/Users/Computer_W10/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Word/Cutaneous%20Lupus%20Erythematosus%20Market">Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Market
Global 1,6 hexanediol market is estimated to reach Usd 1525.16 million with a substantial Cagr of 7.5% by the end of 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed due to wide applications of end products, growth in the wind energy sector