Everyday Habits You Didn’t Know Were Ruining Your Nails
Posted: Apr 16, 2020
7 out of every 10 Americans have a habit that negatively affects their beauty, their health, and even shortens their life! Every day we do the same "innocent" things and don’t even realize how harmful they can be to our health. Using a towel to dry your face, leaving a razor in the shower, and brushing wet hair can ruin your good looks and well-being.
We best nail art in kalkaji want to help every woman stay young and flawless and found 17 everyday bad habits that may be obstacles to your beauty and health. 1. Leaving polish on for too long: While it might seem harmless to leave chipped polish on your nails, it’s definitely healthier to remove it. "The danger with keeping your nail polish on too long is that the pigment in the nail polish can soak into the top few layers of the nail and dry it out," foot specialist Joy Rowland, DPM, told Cleveland Clinic. Keep this in mind especially for toenail polish, which many women slap on and forget about until their next pedicure. Ananya Mitra’s best nail art in kalkaji recommends avoiding back-to-back polish appointments. Instead, let nails breathe for a week or two between manis. These are the things your manicurist is secretly thinking about you.
- Not washing hands thoroughly: While we know you’re washing your hands several times a day, are you using a technique that reaches your nails? Neglecting your nails in the hand-washing process could allow bacteria to accumulate underneath, leaving the tips of your fingers prime candidates for infection. Wash hands with a clean nail brush at least once a day.
- Using nails as tools: This list of no-nos is extensive. Never use your nails to open cans of soda or soup (use a spoon instead), pick at packing tape, unscrew a nail, scrape off price tags (try a penny), or complete any other task for which a tool has already been invented.
- Washing dishes without gloves: "Nails swell in water, which leads to chipped nails and weakened nail beds," Ananya Mitra best nail art in Kalkaji told that. Additionally, dish detergent could dry out skin and nails. Throw on a pair of cleaning gloves to protect your hands
- Cleaning without gloves: While you don’t want your housecleaning gloves to be the same as your dish-washing ones, you will want a pair for each. Exposure to cleaning products could dry out our nails. Hint: Alcohol-based cleaners are the worst offenders.
- Skipping your veggies: Your nails reflect the foods you eat. So if you make a habit of choosing bad ones, don’t expect picture-perfect nails. Foods high in iron (eggs, spinach, red meat, etc.), can strengthen nails. For an extra boost, add two tablespoons of flaxseed oil to your breakfast each morning.
- Leaving nails unprotected in winter: Guess what? More gloves! When the air is dry and the temperature drops, protect your nails with a cozy pair of gloves. To add moisture to the mix, apply hand cream just before slipping them on.
In this article makeup tips for the wedding party by the best Bengali bridal makeup artist in Delhi is given https://www.ananyamitra.com/bengali-bridal-makeup