Health Insurance : Compare Best Health Insurance Plans | Cover360
Posted: May 01, 2020
Compare best health insurance plan and know the benefits, features and types of health insurance. Buy health insurance plans online with best assistance and free quotes.
If you think you do not need health insurance plans, think again! There are a lot of valid reasons to why to buy health insurance plans for you and your family.
Let us share with you some of the most important ones :
- To Assure the Cost of Hospitalisation
Private medical care is usually beyond the means of most of the population and government hospitals do not promise excellent medical care. To meet the rising cost of good medical aid, it is very important to buy health insurance.
- To Take Care of Medical Emergencies
In case of medical emergencies like an accident, sudden health disorder or some serious terminal disease, you might find yourself short of cash or funds. For those times, health insurance plans are necessary.
- To Avail Tax Benefits
Premiums paid for medical insurance bring tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. The Finance Act, 2018 offers higher deductions for medical premiums paid for senior citizens.
If you want to stop getting worried about the health and well-being of your family, the best idea is to compare health insurance plans and buy the best-suited one.
- Benefits of Health Insurance
A health insurance plan is an important part of your financial planning for a safe, secure and healthy life for you and your family.
Health Plans come with a lot of benefits that cover all your medical needs as well as emergencies:
- Cashless Hospitalisation : Medical insurance comes with cashless hospitalisation in network hospitals of your insurance provider.
- Pre-hospitalisation Expenses : Expenses incurred before a patient is moved to a hospital for inpatient treatment are covered in health insurance plans. These expenses can be medical tests, medicines, vaccinations, and doctor’s fee. Subject to conditions.
- Post Hospitalisation Expenses : Medical expenses incurred by the insured to recover from illness, injury or medical condition are covered by the health insurance policy. These expenses could be medicines, vaccinations, OPD charges etc. Subject to conditions.
- Expenses for Critical Illness : Critical illness cover is given if you are diagnosed with life-threatening diseases like cancer, tumour or kidney failure etc. In such cases the insurance company pays a lump-sum amount at the time of diagnosis, to start the treatment at the earliest.
- Hospital Cash During Hospitalisation : Hospital cash of INR 1000 to 5000 per day is given as a part of the health insurance plan (subject to the type of policy or the rider). This cash amount also depends on the medical facility (normal room or ICU) taken by the insurer. Extra premium is charged for hospitalisation cash benefit.
- Insurance Against Accidental Injuries : Personal accident cover provides compensation against the losses incurred in an accident, such as accidental death, permanent total disability (loss of both the limbs, eyes, speech and hearing), permanent partial disability (loss of one limb, one eye and one ear) and temporary total disability (fractures in limbs and temporary loss of eyesight).
Apart from the above, the other expenses that can be covered under your health plan, based on the type of plan and additional riders, are :
- Maternity Benefits
- Prescription Drugs Benefits
- Dental Treatment Benefits
- OPD Benefits
- Annual Health Check-ups
- Day Care Benefits
- Senior Citizen Health Benefits
Compare the health insurance plans at Cover 360 and buy the best-suited one, today! Safeguard your health!
Sabse Pehle Life Insurance - Sabse Pehle Life Insurance campaign is initiated by Irda to create awareness on the importance of life insurance. Compare premium and buy best insurance plan online.