UV Printing in Munirka Delhi NCR India
Posted: May 14, 2020
The UV Printing technology is changing very fast in a large format even rigid or flexible up to 1-inch thickness printing materials can be print easily.
This printing method is eco-friendly. Any kinds of materials such as wood, plastic, metal polycarbonate, glass, stone etc. clear of can be printed with not removable ink.
There are various types of printing machines that moves with ink and toner solution, but depends on how much they are helpful to the environmentally responsible, better quality prints and cost-effective.
Seeing global warming problems and demand of the corporate of large format print, a manufacturer of the large format printing machine and ink manufacturer are working day and night to make a more environmental-friendly printing process.
Manufacturers are working day by day to giving new technologies to the world, now the trend of the latest printing technologies of large format is UV Printing. It seems coming next 5 years the demand for UV printing will be remain, no option to overtake.What is UV Printing and how it is done?
This is kind of printing process in which on substrate printing is done on the flatbed UV printing surface
A substrate is fixed on the bed
Printing head moves over the substrate according to artwork as soon as ink is applied on substrate an ultraviolet light attached behind the printing head as soon as ink spray ultraviolet LED light curved ink on substrate within a couple of second time; fixed give a glow printed effect and time to take dry up and no ordure it is 100% Eco-green system this process is applied even surface is uneven or even.
The head moves 5-7 mm up from the subtract so no damage of head and deface from wet ink.What We Can Print Through UV Printing MachinesUV print
Basically, printing head moves on the object 2-3 inch above so no chance to damage the head.
Ink applied in the way of spray and curved by the laser within a second so no chance spread out
Any substrate can be print through UV printing even it is made of plastic,
- Mobile Cover
- Pen Printing
- Acrylic Sandwich Board
- Stone Odd and Even Surface – It is quite easy to get print your stone surface with the UV Print as it is done with a very technical process. The Process we have mentioned above makes UV Printing easy. Even if your Stone surface is Even or Odd it doesn’t matter much in the UV Printing process. You can get the print on the size up to 8ft x 8ft very easily.Ceramic and Stone We can print UV directly on media which is difficult to print. The biggest feature of the print is ink and the ultra-violet light on the machine and the ink used to dry instantly. The biggest advantage of this is that it prevents the ink from scattering and allows for quality. All hard surfaces in terms of printing on stone, raw or painted stone surfaces, as well as the ability to lay the ground for dark stone surfaces are made in our first-class printing.
The basic point of UV printing is based on attachment on how to fix it on the flatbed area to print it.Advantage :
- 100 % color density and opacity maximum
- Environmental friendly process
- No time taking for dry entire press work
- Print color glossy and No color fade problem
- Equal Colour Consistency
- Automatic cleanup system
- Any kinds of material can be print because the head moves horizontally
- No ink evaporation of ink 100% ink utilized.
- Do not dry without curving
- Startup cost goes high.
No need to laminate point view of color safety. if you need to feel and touch of lamination you do.The topmost reason, why UV printing is more popular?
Only UV printing machine and DTG printing machine having a tank of white color printing option that helps to print dark base objects printing digital color more visible that’s why UV printing is more popular. You can useHow much cost a UV Printing per square inch?
Cost depends on the materials used in printing. Overall if I discus it comes 1 Rs per square inch.
Hi, Suresh Kumar, I own enterprises in India. Profession by a Graphic Designer | Printer | Advertiser,