Income tax Filing Chennai | Itr Filing | Income Tax Return Filing Chennai
Posted: Jun 02, 2020
Income tax filing is one of the most crucial activities for the development of Indian economy. We can also consider e return filing as one of the significant sources of income for the country.
Citizens are usually required to file their returns at the end of the financial year. In India, individuals and companies file their return generally by the end of July, to align with the budget requirements.Advantages of ITR Return
- First and the main point is to Avoid penalties. The maximum penalty of Rs 10,000 is levied for late filing. In case government authorities find out that you haven’t filed returns, they can even jail you for the offence after extensive investigation.
- Avoid Tax Notices
- Your Tax Return documents help you Build Financial Documentation. They are government verified proof for your financial investments and income which come handy in time of need.
- Carry Forward your losses against house property and depreciation.
- After filing your taxes, you can avail refund if you are eligible for the same.
- Ensure a quick Visa processing by submitting your IT returns for the last three years as most embassies and consulates demand the same.
The government of India opened ITR filing online portal. The ITR return file serves as proof of your incomes and informs the government that you are paying taxes regularly. The portal was opened to
- Ease the process of filing returns for people who are familiar with computers and use of the internet.
- Reduce the burden on the government officials as the number of taxpayers is increasing year-on-year.
- Remove mid-part vendors who take this opportunity to deprive people of benefits.
- Save paperwork involved.
- Minimize corruption.
- Make the process environment-friendly.
- Easily track the records and identify loop-holes if any.
- Make the multi-verification process easier.
- Save governments money on human resources
and many more such useful activities.Income Tax Returns Filing(Package)
- Financial Statement.
- Tax Paid Receipt.
- ITR Acknowledgement.
- Expert Guidance.
The income tax return form is where the taxpayers declare their table incomes. Based on the income reported, the amount payable to the government is calculated. The entire process is income tax filing.
Another part of income tax filing is the advance tax payment and TDS return filing or TDS e-filing. Here if an individual or an entity or a company expects to earn more profits compared to the previous year, then they pay taxes in advance. While filing tax, even the advance tax is also considered, and then if the tax paid is in excess, the government will refund the amount linked to your IT returns.Who can do?
- Individuals with income from mutual funds & stocks, House Property, FD, and etc.
- Salaried Individuals or business professionals with proprietorship companies.
- Individuals with Foreign Income, i.e. who obtain salaries in foreign currencies, and who have foreign Assets.
- NRI with an income of more than 20 lakhs per annum.
E-filing is the process of submitting your income tax returns online through an online income tax return portal. There are two known ways to file your income tax returns. The traditional style is the offline way, where you go to the Income Tax Department’s office to file your returns physically. The other way is to e-file your returns through the internet.
Easiest portal in chennai. Itr Filing for Individual or company we have a professional team to