Return Filing Service in Chennai | Online TDS Return Filing Consultants in Chennai
Posted: Jun 02, 2020
TDS Return Filing is compulsory needed quarterly by all entities and persons who have deducted tax at Source. Aanoor Global can help to prepare and file TDS return easily at an affordable rate.What is included in our TDS Return Filing online package?(Includes)
- Easy SAC/HSN code finder.
- 100% accurate auto reconciliation
- Import data from ERP.
- Status tracking
- Define user access rights
- Handle multiple GSTINS.
Tax Deduction and Collection Number (TAN) is a compulsory ten-digit alphanumeric number which is needed to be acquired by everyone responsible for TCS (Tax Collected at Source) or TDS (Tax Deduction at Source) on behalf of the Government. TDS ensures that responsibility for paying tax is diversified and Government’s tax collection is proponed.
The entities that have TAN Registration need to file TDS Return mandatorily, and they are due for every quarter. Aanoor Global helps you to file the TDS return online. Our professionals will help you to prepare the TDS payment and keep yours in compliance with the regulations of TDS.Why do you need to file TDS Returns Online?
- TDS payments: Tax deducted at Source needs to be paid to the respective bank, quoting the challans 281 and the TAN. TDS while the current month should be paid before 7th of the following month.
- TAN Facilitation Center: Aanoor Global is one of the TAN facilitation centers which is authorized. We help you to acquire TAN easily, and you need to send the application from our website to get started.
Filing TDS Return can be done by organizations or employers who avail a valid TAN number. Any person who makes payments which is mentioned under the I-T act is needed to deposit within the stipulated time and deduct tax at Source for the following payments.
- Income by way of "Income on Securities."
- Income from winning horse races
- Payment in respect of National Saving Scheme and others
- Payment of Salary
- Income by way of winning puzzles, lottery, and others.
- Insurance Commission.
- Easily import data: import data from TDS files and EXCEL.
- OTLAS Linking: Import data from TDS files and EXCEL.
- Verification: Verify PAN and TAN numbers automatically.
- FVU Submission: Submit the file return in the specified format without any difficulty.
- TDS Computation: Calculate TDS automatically.
- Form Generation: spontaneous generation of Form 16, 16A.
Online filing is easy as well as convenient for TDS Return Filing. Here are the steps to follow on how to file TDS return online.
The format of the data structure or file in which e-TCS or e-TDS should be prepared.
Once completed, the e-filing of the online TDS return will be made based on the formats in an ASCII format. E-TDS or e-TCS return filing needs to prepare to utilize a few third party software or else by NSDL.GST Return is duly submitted:
Once your file gets prepared, it will be verified with the help of file validation utility and FVU, which is offered by NSDL.
In case if your file has plenty of errors, then FUV will provide a report about the complete errors, and you need to rectify them and verify the file again through an FVU.
The file once checked will be submitted to TIN-FC, and then we upload it to the income tax e-filing government website.
Easiest portal in chennai. Itr Filing for Individual or company we have a professional team to