Is Filter coffee healthier?
Posted: Jun 14, 2020
There’s nothing quite like a hot cup of filter coffee. Delicious goodness to the last drop, every cup is to be savoured. The incredible thing about filter coffee is that it doesn’t just taste great, it also can be good for you and maybe better than regular coffee. This might surprise you, but it’s true. Two cups of filter coffee a day can boost your well being in a variety of ways. One cup in the morning and one cup in the evening and your body will feel the effects in the long run.
Here are some of the major benefits of filter coffee:
- The biggest benefit of using filter coffee is that it is free of harmful oils that are present in other forms of coffee. The filter helps keep out these oils called diterpenes. These oils result in higher cholesterol and block cholesterol regulating receptors in the intestines.
- Filter coffee contains caffeine which helps increase the adrenaline level in your body. Having a cup of coffee just before workouts is a great way to boost your physical performance.
- It contains magnesium and potassium, which helps regulate the use of insulin within the body. By regularly consuming filter coffee, you may be able to lose weight. Many people combine filter coffee with their workout routines to gain maximum weight loss as it also helps you burn fat.
- If you have an important task to complete, then filter coffee can help you stay alert and focused. Filter coffee helps activate your brain and keeps you awake. This helps you concentrate better and perform mental tasks much easier.
- Filter coffee helps reduce the risk of heart diseases. Caffeine consumption at reasonable amounts helps improve your heart health and decrease the chance of a stroke. The key is to ensure that you are having only the amount of coffee that your body needs.
So what is the best way to have instant filter coffee? Usually you need a filter coffee machine that filters the coffee for you. This means that you have to either buy an expensive machine that makes good coffee or buy a cheap machine that makes poor coffee. But what if we told you there is an easier way to indulge in a delicious cup of filter coffee?
iD Fresh filter coffee decoction is your best bet for a great cup of filter coffee wherever and whenever you need it. A natural filter coffee decoction, all you need to do is add hot milk and sugar to taste. The 80:20 coffee to chicory ratio makes sure that every cup is purely delightful.
Directions for use:
Choose your serving pack – 20 ml or 150 ml.
Shake well before use.
Unscrew the nozzle and add 20 ml of decoction to 100 ml of hot milk.
Add sugar to taste and mix well.
For an even flavour (and to show off), pour back and forth between two tumblers.
Serve frothy traditional filter coffee hot for perfect flavour and taste.
Order your filter coffee online here.