Study about Neurological Disorders- It's Symptoms & Causes
Posted: Aug 01, 2020
Neurological disorders or diseases is a type of mental disorder of central and peripheral nervous system. In other terms the brain, cranial nerves, neuromuscular junction, muscles and nerve roots. It worsely affect the brain and the nervous systems. As per the study it is noted that millions of people are affected from neurological problem each year. Many people don't even know that they are suffering from a neurological disorder.
These disorder includes many other diseases like Alzheimer disease, cerebrovascular disease, epilepsy and also includes other problems like stroke, migraine, multiple sclerosis, headache, neuroinfections, brain tumors, traumatic disorders caused due to head trauma and leads to malnutrition.
Neurological problems can be caused due to week immune system or nervous system. Infections caused due to many bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections also severely affect the nervous system. As per the survey it is noted that each year more than 6million people die because of stroke, worldwide 50 million people are affected from epilepsy. Worldwide the prevalence of migraine is more than 10%. This problem can affect the people's life severely.Psychiatrist in Gurgaonhave many cases of neuro problems and have nicely dealt with it.
Symptoms of Neurological Disorder
It is important to first recognize and understand the symptoms of neurological disorders. Proper understanding can help you to seek effective medical treatment and proper diagnosis on time. So let us discuss the key ways to identify the most common symptoms of this-
1. Emotional Symptoms of Neurological Problems
Symptoms can be either emotional or physical. One should know and understand about all the symptoms. It is important to know emotional symptoms. This includes mood swings or sudden outbursts. People may experience emotional breakdown, depressions and delusions. The emotional symptoms may be a warning sign for other disorders or problems. Therefore, if you have ever seen these symptoms in yourself or others it is the right time to seek help from Psychiatrist in Gurgaon.
2. Physical Symptoms of Neurological Problems
Here are some of the physical symptoms that one should know to have proper diagnosis and treatment. They are as follows-
- Partial or complete paralysis
- Muscle weakness
- Partial or complete loss of sensation
- Difficulty reading and writing
- Unexplained pain
- Poor cognitive abilities
- Decreased Alertness
Most Common symptoms of Neurological Disorder
- Headaches - Most common symptoms of neurological disorder is headache. It can be caused due to high blood pressure, tumors, infections, etc. There are various types of headache like migraines, cluster headaches and tension. It is normal to have headaches but when it starts occurring repeatedly it's a sign that you need to see a doctors or it can lead to serious mental problems.
- Stroke- Other common neuro problem is stroke. People experience stroke if they have undergone any mental surgery or damage to the brain which leads to damage or impairment of arteries. Signs of stroke are blurred vision, dizziness, numbness or weakness and trouble speaking.
- Dementia- Dementia is a group of problems that occurs due to impairment of two brain functions that leads to problems like loss of memory and judgment. It generally occurs to old age people, as it increases when you age and leads to continuous loss of brain cells and tissue that severely affects the behavior, emotions, memory, perceptions and thinking of a persons.
Gurgaon Multispecialty Clinic has brought a scheme of online consultation. Those who are not able to visit the clinic can seek their doctor through online video chatting.
When you see such symptoms in a person or oneself it is an alarming sign that you must consult Best Psychiatrist in Gurgaon for a better diagnosis and treatment, and also for a fast recovery before it get worsen.
Neurological problems can be caused due to week immune system or nervous system. Infections caused due to many bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections also severely affect the nervous system.
Psychologist in Gurgaon | Gurgaon Clinics | Psychiatrist in Gurgaon