Latest Bollywood Movies,New Bollywood Movies,Upcoming Bollywood Movies
Posted: Aug 20, 2020
With the aim of increasing the income of farm families, the government is implementing a central sector plan, which is " Pm kisan samman nidhi". The scheme has been in effect since 01.12.2018.
With the aim of providing income support to all eligible farm families, the government launched PM-KISAN. The plan aims to complement the financial needs of the farmers in obtaining various inputs to ensure adequate crop health and sufficient returns, commensurate with the expected agricultural income.
Benefits and eligibility requirements
All eligible farm families who own land (subject to the current exclusion criteria) must take advantage of the benefits of this scheme, according to a recent Cabinet decision taken in May 2019. The revised scheme is expected to cover around € 2 million. More farmers, Pm kisan samman nidhi coverage increased to around 14.5 crores, with discretionary expenditures by the central government. 87,217.50 crores for the year 2019-20.
Previously, under this scheme, financial benefits were provided to all small and marginal farm families with a total arable property of 2 hectares with a benefit of 6,000 rupees per year paid to each family in three equal installments, every four months.
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status will not be eligible for the benefits of the scheme:
- All landowners from institutions.
Farmer families in which one or more of their members belong to the following categories
- Holders of previous and current constitutional positions
- Former and current ministers / state and former ministers / current members of LokSabha / RajyaSabha members / state legislatures / state legislatures, former and current mayors, past and current mayors of Panchayats county.
- All current or retired civil servants, employees of central / governmental ministries / offices / departments, central or governmental PSE field units and independent government offices / institutions of the government, as well as regular employees in local bodies (except for multi-task / fourth-class employees / employees) Group D)
- All retired or retired retirees whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (excluding multi-tasking employees / category IV / group D employees) from the above category
- All persons who paid income tax in the last year of the assessment
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, public accountants and architects who are registered with professional organizations and practice the profession through internships.
Beneficiary details required
Countries should prepare a database of eligible agricultural beneficiary families in villages that collects name, age, gender, class (SC / ST) and Aadhaar number (in case no Aadhaar number or Aadhaar registration number along with any other specific documents) for identification purposes, such as a driver's license Or voter ID card, NREGA business card or any other identification document issued by the central government / state / UT governments or their authorities, etc.), the bank account number and the mobile phone number of the beneficiaries.
For beneficiaries in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Jamrik and Kashmir where the Aadhaar number has not been issued to the majority of citizens, the Aadhaar number will be collected for those beneficiaries where available and for others alternative described documents may be collected for identity verification purposes..
The responsibility for determining which family of farmers owns the land eligible to receive benefits under the scheme rests with the state / Utah government.
Latest news, latest Bollywood news, Sports news, Healths tips all the information are in one platform on alldatmatterz.you can read about the trending news.