Cheap but stylish weddings. 10 low cost tricks
Posted: Aug 21, 2020
Are you getting married and have a tight budget? You don't have to worry about cutting costs. Here we leave you a list of 10 tips to celebrate cheap weddings but in style.
1. LOWCOST DRESSESEnough of leaving thousands of Money on a dress! There are many ready-to-wear brands that have seen the need for brides looking for cheap wedding dresses a try. Now, you can find bridal collections with affordable designs, like these dresses from https://www.facebook.com/udaytextiles/.
Are you sad to spend a lot on something that you will only wear for a day? You always have the option of renting or you can also go to second-hand stores where you will find brand new dresses from past seasons. https://www.rentanattire.com/
- MAKE UP AND COMB YOURSELFOr call that friend who has such good hands. You can go simple and natural and still be the most radiant bride. You are the one who knows yourself best and you know what works for you and what doesn't. Get the most out of it without trying to risk too much! On YouTube you will find hundreds of videos that will help you with everything you don't know.
- SILVER ALLIANCESIf you want some white wedding rings and you don't have a lot of budget, you can choose silver alliances. It is a very inexpensive precious metal and if you take good care of it, it will hold its tone for many years. Plus, weighing less than gold, you can find original wedding ring designs without the price skyrocketing.
- CHOOSE ANOTHER DAYMore and more couples choose to celebrate their wedding on Friday. You will save more than if you celebrate it on Saturday and you and your guests can rest during the rest of the weekend of the celebration. Another option is to take advantage of a festive bridge with a party on Monday and get married on Sunday.
- REDUCE THE GUEST LISTThe quantity does not matter but the quality. It is your wedding and you have to invite whoever you really want. Forget about commitments and family members whom you see between little and nothing and spend your special day with your closest people.
- DIYGather your best friends and develop your creativity. Take hold of those Pinterest boards you've been looking at so much for inspiration. You can start with the wedding invitations, make them personalized to your guests. Also with gifts, centerpieces...
- SKIP THE BANQUETOrganize a free buffet or small tables with food distributed around the place of the celebration. So each guest can serve themselves what they want and how they want. In addition, you can offer more variety than in a closed menu. You can also make small snack plates, as if you were lengthening the cocktail at the beginning.
- FORGET THE DJMake a playlist of your favorite songs, get your guests to participate, and put their own on as well while you get ready. Also, you can have a team for each one to put the song they want at the time of the dance.
- GIVE A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO THE ALBUMPossibly you have a family member or friend who, even if they are not professional, takes beautiful photos. Also take advantage of social networks and create a wedding hashtag for the guests to tag the photos they have taken at the ceremony. So you choose the ones you like the most to keep them.
- HONEYMOONYou don't have to leave immediately after the wedding, many couples wait a few months to go on a honeymoon. In addition, honeymoon is not synonymous with a week around the world, you can make a rural honeymoon in one of the most charming towns in Coimbatore or the rest of Tamilnadu.
As you can see, with a few strokes here and there it is possible to lower the cost of your wedding a little. You will be able to save without giving up the wedding of your dreams!
General Inquiriesathiniphotos@gmail.comhttp://www.athiniphotos.in98422 33312 / 98430 33312Studio AddressOpp, Kalpana Theatre 4/5A, Union Road,Koundampalayam, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu - 641030
Athini Photos was established by Mr.Mahendran in 2005. Our style of photography is contemporary with a classic twist; combining beautiful photography portraiture with dynamic reportage storytelling. Athini photos