Best Project Managers and Business Analyst certification
Posted: Oct 17, 2020
As we are all aware, Project Management and Business Analysis are two such careers in the business world that have undergone a significant increase in their requirements. In addition, accredited practitioners are specifically more in demand under these two groups. As we understand that PMI is one of the best project management institutes, so are its certifications. PMP Certification is one of the best certifications that can be sought by a specialist connected to the field of project management. Similarly, IIBA is the institute for the training and qualification of business analysts relevant to the profession of business analysis. CCBA is one of the best certifications for Business Analysts governed under the IIBA. The eligibility requirements for PMP and CCBA are listed below to check your eligibility for the same.
For PMP certification, review your eligibility:
Your profile must satisfy one of the following requirements made applicable by PMI to become eligible for PMP certification:
- High school diploma holders need to obtain a minimum of 5 years of work experience to become eligible for the PMP certification test. They must also have worked for a minimum time span of 7500 hours overseeing a variety of related tasks. In addition, before they can become eligible for certification, they are also expected to successfully apply for a standardised PMP Prep for 35 hours.
- The job experience needed for graduate candidates is reduced to a minimum of 3 years and a minimum of 4500 hours of professional experience managing projects. For those wanting to be accredited by PMP, the 35-hour standardised PMP prep is valid.
Verify your eligibility for certification by CCBA:
A whole lot of business analyst training is necessary to become eligible for the CCBA certification. From the points below, you can review your profile’s eligibility for the same:
- You are expected to have a minimum work experience of 7 years. Within those 7 years, you also must have completed a minimum of 900 hours each, in any two of the BABOK guide information areas. Or, in each of 4 out of the 6 skills guide zones, you must have completed 500 hours each.
- In the last 4 years of your career, you must also have effectively obtained at least 21 hours of professional growth.
- You must also hold at least a high school diploma and an educational qualification.
- You must also comply with all the IIBA-regulated terms and conditions.
- You must also strictly observe the Code of Conduct that IIBA has made mandatory for CCBA.
If you deem yourself appropriate for one of the certifications based on your specialty listed above, right now is the golden chance to catch these certifications and increase your professional value. You can also go in and get some advanced Project Management or Business Analyst certification training as per your requirement and crack the exams for the above certifications. We can assure you, however, that if you succeed in obtaining either of the certifications according to your professional background, you can easily get a great increase from your current position in the profession. All you need to do is work hard and make the certification test transparent.
Richard Pierce An expert in Pmi and Iiba Certifications.