5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
Posted: Oct 18, 2020
If you are sure to find real good lawyers in Dubai. Yet, there is a small hurdle in front of you. The number of lawyers in Dubai is huge! Yes, we are not talking about tens or hundreds, but thousands. To find the ideal lawyer from this number is the most difficult thing.
5 Super-useful Tips to Choose the Ideal Lawyer for your Case in Dubai
Now, you can’t avoid this process of choosing a lawyer. Be it divorce cases, criminal cases, family cases, or why, even if you need online legal advice you need a lawyer! Here are some important yet simple tips to choose the best lawyers in Dubai.
1. Identify the Specialty of your Case: This particular tip might sound obvious, but it should not be ignored and needs all your attention. For instance, you are charged for a criminal offense. Here’s what you might do first. You would try to find the best criminal lawyers in Dubai. Well, that might not be the best approach. A criminal lawyer may be specialized further in their department, like a private criminal defense lawyer, public defense lawyer, etc. Firstly, you will have to find the law specialty your case comes under and then choose a lawyer.
- 2.The Lawyer’s Experience: As we know there are thousands of lawyers in Dubai and experience is a factor that can help you shortlist some of the best. Experience helps the lawyers gain knowledge and skills with the passage of time. So, be it for searching criminal lawyers, family lawyers, or divorce lawyers in Dubai, make sure it is also based on the experience.
- 3.Referrals: Before booking an appointment with the lawyer make sure he has a good reputation in his field. Honest Opinions can be a great help when searching for lawyers in Dubai. You can ask your friends or office mates for opinions and thoughts about lawyers they have worked with. If they have favorable opinions, you can ask them for referrals.
- 4.Interview the Lawyer: The search for finding a good lawyer in Dubai is not complete unless and until you interview him/her. A face-to-face interview is one of the best ways to go about it. This will help you gauge the interest and study the approach of the lawyer towards your case. A quick message or a phone call might sound much easier but it will not work if your intention is to hire the best lawyer. Well, we know the present situation restricts us from conducting an in-person interview. But you don’t have to worry. Technology is there to assist you. You can conduct online face-to-face meetings with the help of apps like Zoom, Google Meet, and Skype, etc.
- 5.Discuss the Fee Structure: Conversing about the different aspects of your case is very important but equally important is the discussion concerning the fee charged by the lawyer. Your lawyer can charge an hourly billing procedure, a lump sum, or ask for a contingency payment arrangement. Knowing the payment structure beforehand will help you dodge any confusions that might come your way in the future.
If you are on a quest for the best lawyers in Dubai, the prementioned points will really come in handy. All the important points have been covered by us. Now, these are all the generic tips that can be applied to any case but you might want to consider some specific points that are particularly dedicated to your case. Also, do not make biased decisions based on any single factor. Study each and every aspect that pertains to your case and then select your lawyer.
We always strive to find innovative legal solutions & services that are commercially beneficial, which supports and serves our clients and makes the law work for them.