Data science course in hyderabad
Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Job opportunities (Careers) in Data Science
Data Scientists are needed for businesses in every Industry. Even fortune companies as Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft need data science experts who have in-depth knowledge of data extraction, data mining, visualization, and more. Some of the leading data science careers are Data Science Course in Hyderabad
- Business Intelligence Developer, with an average salary of $89,333, to design and develop business strategies for quick decision making and growth.
- Data Architect, whose average salary is $137,630, builds data solutions that can be applied on multiple platforms.
- Applications Architect, whose average salary is $134,520, tracks applications behavior and applied in the business to analyze the way they interact with the user.
- Industry Architect – with an average salary of $126,353, to analyze the business system and optimize accordingly to support the development of updated technologies and system requirements.
- Enterprise Architect with an average salary of $161,323 to work with stakeholders, including management and subject matter experts (SME), to develop a view of an organization’s strategy, information, processes, and IT assets.
- Data Scientist, with an average salary of $139,480, to explore, analyze, visualize, and organize data for the companies. They analyze the complex data sets and process to find patterns for decision making and predicting the business and drive strategies.
- Data Analyst- with an average salary of $83,989 to transform and manipulate large sets of data, which incorporated web analytics tracking and testing.
- Data Engineer – with an average salary of $151,498, to perform real-time processing on data that is visualized and stored.
- 18+ Data Science Industry experts from fortune 500 companies
- Dedicated In-house data scientist team accessible round the clock
- 200+ Hours of intensive practical oriented training
- Data science Internship on our projects & products
- 30+ POCs and use cases to work, learn and experiment
- 200+ professionals trained in the last three months
- 5+ products already developed and ready to be deployed
- Eight parallel Data science batches running currently on both weekdays and weekends
- Bi-weekly Industry connects from industry experts from various sectors
- Project and use-cases derived from businesses
- Opportunity to participate in meet-ups, hackathons, and conferences
- Dedicated training programs for NON-IT professionals
- New batch on every Monday and Saturday for working and non-working professionals
- 100% placement assistance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)1) What will I learn in IBM certified Data Science?2) What is the average salary of a Data Scientist?3) Are there any prerequisites to learn the Data Science course?4) What are my takeaways after completion of the Data Science course?5) What are the career opportunities in Data Science Technology?6) Do you provide any placements if i learn Data Science course at Innomatics training institute?7) Will I get any career support after the Data Science training?8) What is the eligibility criteria to learn Data Science course