PMP Certification for Professionals in Project Management
Posted: Oct 29, 2020
PMI is considered to be one of the most prestigious and renowned certificate-regulating institutions for project management professionals. The certifications governed by PMI have great demand in the professional sector. In reality, with just a little bit of hard work to get their PMI certification, they allow a professional to improve their career. When we speak about the most advanced PMI-regulated credential, PMP is currently in high demand in the sector and plays an important role in each and every project manager’s career. There is, however, a certain set of criteria for the PMP Toronto certification set by PMI. The 2 requirements are listed below, both of which will enable you to appear for the certification exam.
1. If you are a holder of a secondary degree, a minimum of 3 years is the amount of work experience you need to attend the certification examination. In addition, you are also required to have worked in the field of projects for at least 4500 hours, managing projects. You can just complete your 35 hours of formal PMP Exam Prep and become eligible for the PMP Toronto certification if you have the required experience and qualification.
2. However, professionals with only high school education qualifications are required to gain 5 years of work experience before they can appear for the PMP exam. In addition, you are expected to work in the field for at least 7,500 hours and have completed the necessary 35-hour study programme to become eligible for the PMP test.
Once you have checked your eligibility for the PMP exam, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to start off your exam prep in the right direction:
- Get a grip on PMBOK: PMBOK is one of the most relevant guides for professionals in project management. In addition, the PMP exam is also focused on the specifications and the basic guidelines that are specified in the PMBOK. To make your PMP exam prep better, it is very important for you to have good knowledge about the PMBOK.
- Carefully get through the content of the PMP test: No matter what, until you have full knowledge about the course content of the test, you must not start your PMP certification Toronto exam training. Many people make the mistake of using an out-dated course content of study material for their prep which backfires at the very last moment. You can download the latest course content for PMP from the official PMI website for your reference.
- Appear for numerous Mock Exams: One of the best ways to get to know the test style is to appear for mock exams. It also enables you to get to know the kind of questions that are asked in the examination so that you can plan accordingly. Moreover, appearing for the mock exams will also help you to learn the importance of time that you need to keep in mind while giving your final exam.
The demand for certified professionals is rising in the industry. Due to the great expertise and experience that is required to appear for his examination, the value of professional training such as ECBA, PMP, PgMP, CCBA Certification training certainly tops everything else.
Richard Pierce An expert in Pmi and Iiba Certifications.