Everything about the process of immigration & tips to escape from the pit of fake agencies!
Posted: Nov 21, 2020
With each of the latest innovations coming into the market, keeping yourself updated with everything and standing out in the crowd has become very obligatory. The business sector has seen a great deal of growth over the course of time, as a result of which rivalry has also risen rapidly. People are looking for the best opportunities that could bring success as well as deliver an exciting career to stand at the top of this dynamic market.
Some choose to have a greater degree during this search, while some choose to move to another country where they can settle and live a quality life. Canada is the only destination that they stop at. And, why not dream about this land of maple leaves? After all, those who don't want to receive Canadian dollars are known to be the world's strongest currency. This is why in India we find loads of the best immigration consultants for Canada who are prepared to direct and advise aspiring aspirants.
What is the immigration process?
As it is said that good things require a lot of hard work, it needs a lot of hard work to move and settle in this country. One needs to go through various procedures after which the visa is obtained. In India, there are a lot of immigration advisors who are educated for this very reason. In these phases, we can sum up the process:
- You need to verify, first and foremost, whether or not you are qualified for the same. So, you can determine which programme or course you want to select and check the requirement to see whether you satisfy them all, based on your educational as well as professional history.
- During the application process, a lot of records are needed, so keep all your paper handy before you start the process.
- You can apply your profile after completing two steps now by filling in your educational as well as personal information, based on which you will be ranked in the list.
- Finally, you will be given an ITA (Invitation to Apply) if you score good marks in the list and you must submit all your visa documents within 60 days.
This was the protocol that if you opt for the Express Entry service, the immigration consultants in Delhi will clarify to you. Now, visiting a credible and genuine consultant is the next issue you will face. It is only normal to have confusing when there is a final number of agencies that claim to be superior and strongest. You have to know what the things you need to look at are, as it is very important to pick the right one.
To stop fake ones, here are a few things that you should know:
- The first thing you need to look at is the company's background. You can be assured of the protection of your money by immigration consultants in India with experience. In addition, they are updated with all the immigration process-related laws and regulations.
- You need to see their past work and check the rate of success. If they have a high success rate, so if you work with them, that means your chance of getting a visa will increase.
- Often select the Delhi immigration consultants who are approved and have a licence by the ICCRC. It will help you to avoid fraud or scams of some sort.
If you take into account the above-mentioned points, you will be able to find a genuine and authentic agency that will save both time and money. Getting them by your side helps you to concentrate on other important works, as they keep a record of all, and they also keep reminding you of all deadlines and status of the application.
In Delhi, one of the best immigration consultants is TCWW. It offers all the services needed and also provides numerous ways to achieve success. Want to immigrate to Canada? Find your eligibility using the CRS score calculator now!
Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration business since 2010.