Make Your Wedding Day Banquet Unforgettable By Choosing the Best Wedding Catering Services Online
Posted: Sep 12, 2014
The best way to honor all the guests who came all the way to celebrate your wedding is to serve them good food. Choosing the right wedding caterer means serving a delicious wedding fare that your guests will remember. More than the flowers or even your dress, it’s the food that guests truly appreciate, after all. This is why finding the best wedding catering services is important if you want your big day to be truly unforgettable. Here are tips to keep in mind when choosing a caterer:
- Go online and use a wedding planning app that can help you find caterers near you (or near your wedding reception venue). You will find a comprehensive list of caterers online, by location.
- Think about the weddings that you have attended recently. If you were impressed with the catering service or the food that was served, consider asking the bride and groom for contact details. Ask for a personal review about their caterer, too, so you can be sure if they were happy with the service or not. Then, look up that caterer online or using a wedding app to see what others have to see about the quality of food and service.
- Ask your wedding planner to refer you to a caterer. Wedding planners have connections with various businesses and services that can help make your dream wedding come true.
- Look up your favorite restaurant online and see if they provide catering for weddings. Tell them about your budget, date, time, number of guests, and other information that they would require to provide high-quality service to you and for an estimate.
- Before you meet with the caterer, compile important information about your wedding, such as the date, time, your budget, location, and the number of guests.
- Have a clear idea on the type of food that you want to serve at your wedding. List them down to make sure that you do not forget important details when meeting with a wedding caterer.
- Decide whether you would be serving alcoholic beverages in your wedding or not. Some caterers charge extra for a beverage bar, while others include it in some of their wedding packages.
- Where are you having the wedding reception? Ask the venue if they have their own catering service or if they can recommend someone.
IWedPlanner is one of the fastest growing one-stop wedding planning solutions on Internet. The iWedPlanner give you the transparency and efficiency in wedding planning.