ICICI Corporate Net Banking
Posted: Dec 08, 2020
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Bank has its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat, and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. ICICI Bank launched internet Banking in 1998. This service is known for its Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) that has been the three-time award winner feature. Account-holders can perform several financial transactions right from their office thus reducing paperwork drastically. Using corporate banking transactions helps to perform an efficient, economical task thus proving to be an easy option. ICICI corporate net banking comes with the sophistication of a user-friendly interface, efficient execution of transactions, and advanced security features. ICICI Bank has improved its services as per the business needs of corporates. It provides the right balance between ease of doing transactions and security.
ICICI Bank Corporate Net Banking Registration and Login
- For non-account holders, it is important to possess a current account with ICICI Bank. Appy for a current account with your nearest ICICI bank branch.
- At the time of opening the bank account, applicants need to fill up ICICI bank registration forms for corporate internet banking.
- The bank will complete the authentication process, and issue the new account holder with corporate ID, User ID, and Sign-On password.
- With new official credentials account holders can log in through the bank’s website to access corporate banking of ICICI Bank. Log in using your User ID and Password to use ICICI Bank Internet Banking.
- It is recommended to change the given password for security purposes.
- Once your work is completed with ICICI corporate net banking, remember to "Logout" from your banking profile. After logging out, close the browser and clear the cache immediately from your device.
How to Recover ICICI Net Banking Password?
- Visit the ICICI Online Netbanking page
- Click the "I want my Password" option.
- Select the option to proceed.
- Enter the user ID along with the registered mobile number.
- The account holder/user will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and a new password will be generated.
Ways of Fund Transfer through ICICI Bank Corporate Net Banking
In terms of net banking, fund transfer is regarded as a basic and crucial feature. For Corporate Net Banking, the different situation requires various particular ways of fund transfer. Here are unique ways of fund transfer through ICICI net banking.
Modes of Fund Transfer
Modes of fund transfer let you perform a one-to-one fund transfer from your account, be it within the same or another bank’s account. In the case of multiple beneficiaries, the "Bulk File Upload" feature makes it effortless to transfer funds. Through Corporate Internet Banking of ICICI Bank, the tax payment and bill payment are also simplified.
Bulk File Upload Facility
Bulk File Upload facility minimizes account holders’ efforts for bulk payments like salary, dealer payment, and vendor payment. Through this, they can simply create a text file as per format on the ICICI Bank website.
Authorization and Limits
Like the cheque signing powers of the authorized signatories, account holders can assign the limits (amount wise, transactions wise) to each user of the corporate net banking of ICICI Bank. In case of the absence of assigned limits to the users, the bank will apply default limits as per the standards.
Through ICICI corporate net banking, you can create layers of approvals as per your organization’s needs as the bank supports multilevel approvals. The transaction will be processed only when the final approver gives his consent. This gives you the right balance between authority and security in regards to your internal financial system.
Channel Partner Solution
With the Channel Partner Solution mandate, you can avail mandate from your channel partners to debit their account in favor of your company. One can also pool money in their ICICI Bank’s current account with debiting channel partners’ accounts. This eliminates several processes and paperwork both for your company and your vendor.
Timings of Fund Transfer
Account-holders can utilize the IMPS facility for 24×7 fund transfer, through the ICICI corporate net banking. In the case of a higher amount, the option of NEFT and RTGS both can be used. These are available from Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday). Timings for NEFT are from 8 am to 6.30 pm. The timing for RTGS is 8.15 am to 4.15 pm. These facilities are not available on Sundays and other bank holidays.
Track Your Fund Transfer
The fund transfer that has been conducted through ICICI corporate net banking can be traced online or offline. Account-holders also possess the facility to directly call corporate care phone banking officers to know the status of their transaction. Email can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding the transactions. The email should have details such as like account number, amount of transactions, beneficiary details, and date of transactions.
I have been in SEO Since 2012. I know how things work at this time. Just writing content is not enough. Your content needs exposure. Spread Your Content to a vast audience on multiple platforms. and write for your audience not for Bots.