Hair Oil - Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth, Dry Hair, and Dandruff
Posted: Dec 24, 2020
Essential oils are extracted from plants through methods like distillation or evaporation. While essential oils are most famous for their aromatic capabilities, they also contain strong chemical properties that can be beneficial for health.
One benefit some essential oils have is improving hair health. Different oils can do everything from helping hair grow to add strength and shine.
Steam distilled from various parts of the plants, Essential oils are the best oils for hair growth as these natural and aromatic substances are very effective for stimulating the hair follicle & clearing it of pollutants. Essential oils work on the body, mind & soul they also help reduce stress & regulate bodily functions.
Pure Essential Oils make hair longer, stronger, shinier and most of all healthy. Although there are many essential oils that help reduce hair fall, three best Essential oils for hair growth are peppermint essential oil, Rosemary and lavender essential oil.
The regular use of essential oils for hair growth diluted in a carrier oil can be helpful in soothing and moisturizing the scalp which further helps in stimulating hair growth. In addition to being used for hair growth, essential oils like Cedarwood YlangYlang can also make your hair much shinier, softer and stronger.
Essential oils for your hair
1. Lavender essential oil:- The oil of Lavender is a beautiful calming blend of fresh, floral and clean fragrance. Its properties sound almost too good to be true - it has a cure-all reputation which has lasted through thousands of years.
Lavender Essential Oil has soothing, balancing, calming properties and is considered to a tonic for nerves. Lifts the weight of depression and sadness from the soul, bringing an emotional balance to the psyche.
2. Peppermint essential oil:-The Essential Oil of Peppermint has a fresh, bright, sharp, minty, stimulating, cooling and refreshing aroma. Known for its refreshing, uplifting and restorative properties.
For the mind, it is bold, promotes clarity and alertness. A natural energizer, a non-toxic alternative to not so good energy drinks.
Peppermint Essential Oil raises the soul to fuller understanding and appreciation of the mysteries that will eventually fully unfold to us and in dispelling negative thought forms and energies!
3. Rosemary essential oil:-At Meraki Essentials, we call Rosemary the "Rapunzel’s Potion" as it has been used for centuries in the Mediterranean region and now across the world to improve hair quality.
The Essential Oil of Rosemary Essential Oil has a woody – herbaceous aroma and is known for its reviving, refreshing and strengthening properties.
4. Cedarwood essential oil:-Extracted from the wood pieces (Cedrus Deodar) tree through Steam Distillation. The oil of Cedarwood has a delightful, woodsy, calming and grounding aroma said to induce steadiness, security and stillness.
Cedarwood Essential Oil purifies energy and releases toxic emotions that stifle spiritual growth and is mentioned in the Bible as a symbol of safety and is said to be our link to our ancestors.
5. Tea tree essential oil:- Meraki Essentials, we call Tea Tree the "Warrior Potion" as it has powerful anti-bacterial functions against all three infectious organisms: bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Meraki Essentials is one of the most trustworthy, well known, experiences and high rated Essential Oil brand in India. We offer pure, Natural essential oils …