Style guide on how to wear a jacket
Posted: Dec 27, 2020
At some stage, we will get tired of wearing the same old cliched jeans and T-shirt combos that do not make a new statement in the crowd. Pairing jeans with a jacket is an affordable option for having a wardrobe upgrade.
When paired with your simple everyday jeans, you will realise how a fashionable jacket can offer a completely different look. Take the usual pair of jeans and give a professional touch with a jacket.
The combination of jeans and jacket are a pair made in heaven. With comfortable jeans and a jacket, you can never go wrong depending on your preference of colour.
- For men, a casual look in jackets is the latest party look for millennials who want to wear relaxed-looking outfits. You may opt to give the jackets a less severe look by matching men's casual jackets with jeans rather than your regular trousers. Casual jackets are typically jackets looking less formal or generally come with a subtly printed pattern and so on.
- Bluejacket combinations with jeans are among fashion enthusiasts' favourite looks of all time. Of all the blue shades, men's royal blue jacket with jeans will typically be worn at semi-formal family reunions, weddings, or parties. You can also team up an elegant tie to go for a dressed-up look.
- When choosing a
- Another of the richest shades of blue is a notch below the inky grey- navy blue. It offers you the ability to dabble in coloured denim and boots while keeping your look subtle and rooted. For guys, a Navy blue coloured jacket is the best choice out there, if you are ever in doubt. You can also add a darker denim shade to it.
- Although jackets for men mix in wool and wool can be too heavy for summer, they are suitable for other seasons. To optimise durability and longevity, stick for shades of navy and black when buying a wool jacket. Make sure to try it on before you buy to ensure that the cut and price are appropriate.
- A tweed jacket is a perfect choice to keep warm in cold weather fashionably. Though tweed jackets are known for their classic charm, casual ensembles may work surprisingly well.
Suresh is a lecturer in one of the top fashion designing schools in India. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate fashion blogger who keeps individuals updated on new trends. In this write-up, he writes how men can style a denim jacket