Belgravia: Regency Architecture Of The Area Turns It An Ideal Destination For Buying Property
Posted: Jan 06, 2021
Belgravia, the prosperous district of West London, is positioned between Chelsea, Knightsbridge, and Buckingham Palace. This district is famous for its dominance in architecture and the royal essence. The city was developed in the 19th century by the 2nd Marquees of Westminster, Richard Grosvenor. The lavish architecture and elegant garden of this city are as good as the exotic lifestyle. It is the reason that people from various parts of the world are opting for buying houses here. The buyers are not just from London but also from different parts of the world.
At present, the demand for houses in Belgravia has enhanced a lot. You can go through the details related to property for sale in Belgravia to get more information about properties available for sale here in this city. You will also find properties offered at a good discount if you know how to discover such properties. We can witness that almost 62 percent of the properties cost around USD 2.6 million. If you have the budget to invest in the properties of Belgravia then we recommend going for it.
The houses in Belgravia have their unique characteristic. Ostentatious terraces and white stucco houses are the main attractions of this city. Since the beginning, the district is considered the center of the fashionable residential city. Once you step into this district of London, you will realize the difference between Belgravia and other cities, in London. This location is quieter in comparison to other areas of London.
Before you decide to buy a property here, it is necessary to know more about the city.
- History: The name Belgravia originated from the village known as Belgrave. During the middle era, the place was also famous as Five Fields as these were used for cropping.
- Location: Belgravia is located in southwest London. Buckingham Palace is towards its south, and Grosvenor Palace situates to the west.
- Post Town and Postcodes: The city covers the two postcodes: SW1X and SW1W. The post town of this district is London.
- Belgrave Square: This is one of the largest squares in London. It was constructed during the 19th century.
- Price of properties: The price of the properties in Belgravia has decreased noticeably. At present, the per square foot price is £1,569, a drop from £1,966 in the year 2015. But the stamp duty and rate of tax for land have increased in the year 2012 and 2014 because of political indecision.
We hope you got an idea about Belgravia and the properties out there. But how to find the best property for you within your budget at Belgravia is a question that is difficult to answer. There are so many options, and getting confused is even easy for you. To make things simple for you, we recommend availing the services of a listing site or real estate agents to know about the available property for sale in Belgravia.
For the best experience, visit the portal of Luxury Homes London, and the services offered here are the best in the industry.
Luxury Homes London offers affordable luxury property for sale in Bayswater, Marylebone, Regent’s Park, St James, Notting Hill, St John’s Wood, Maryfair from £5 Million.
Buy Luxury Property Houses & Flats from £5M. Prime Central London Luxury Homes Luxury Houses Apartments Penthouses for Sale in London from Luxury Homes London Real Estate Agents