How to prepare for the most daunting Professional Certification in the market?
Posted: Jan 26, 2021
You may also realise that, because of their increased demand, Project Management and Business Analysis have become two of the world's fastest-growing occupations. However, with the increased demand, the number of professionals joining the sector every year has also increased. This has contributed to a rise in rivalry. In the practical sector, it is very difficult for professionals to find a successful job. For your respective careers, the only way out of this growing crowd is to get one of the best certifications.
If we speak about the field of project management, PMP Certification, which is governed under PMI, one of the best institutes in the discipline is the most advanced certification that exists as of now. Similarly, CCBA, which is regulated under IIBA, which is considered to be one of the best institutes in the discipline, is the most advanced qualification that can be used in the field of business analytics.
You must begin training for the same, well in advance, if you are aiming for one of the above-mentioned certifications. Let us address some of the tips in the long run that can prove to be very helpful for you.
How is the PMP Certification Exam prepared?
Applicants need a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience before they can apply for a PMP in order to appear for the certification test. Besides that, they will need to complete the mandatory PMP course for 35 hours. You must keep the following tips in your mind while beginning your PMP exam prep:
- The best way to start off with your PMP training is to have a strong knowledge of the PMBOK guide. The entire PMP exam is extracted from the project management principles and guidelines specified in the guide.
- Applicants may also join local PMI groups where they can have an opportunity to meet seasoned practitioners, offering them advice as well as an opportunity to clear up their doubts.
How is the CCBA Certification Test prepared?
In order to qualify for the CCAB certification test, candidates must have received at least 7 years of work experience. In addition to that, in order to clear the exam easily, they must also have used specific business analyst courses in Toronto. Here are some of the tips you can bear in mind as you plan for the test:
- The first and foremost thing that all candidates must do is to thoroughly go over the content of the exam so that you have a clear enough insight into the certification's complete syllabus.
- The applicant must also have a clear understanding of the BABOK information guide's guidelines. This helps them to understand the very basics of Business Analysis.
- Applicants can also participate in one of the Toronto online or offline Business Analyst courses regulated by multiple accredited institutes.
Start studying right now, based on your educational experience, so that you have enough information to clear any of the exams in just one go. You may visit the official PMI website for specific eligibility criteria for the PMP Certification, and for the CCBA Certification, visit the IIBA website.
Looking for professional certification training? Find the best PMI REP and Iiba Eep right here!
Richard Pierce An expert in Pmi and Iiba Certifications.