Beat This Summer With These Delicious Iced Tea Recipes!
Posted: Mar 08, 2021
The coming weeks are going to be super sunny. So, before you start your long day or when going to bed, you would love to have a glass of chilled iced tea. And here are a few delicious easy-to-make recipes that guarantee you a slight thrill during a heatwave.Peach Iced Tea
- 1L water
- 1 bag peach tea
- 2 fresh peaches
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- Juice of one whole lemon
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Ice cubes
1. Boil the water.
2. Remove the stone from the peaches and cut the flesh into wedges.
3. Let the tea bag steep in the boiled water for half an hour. Then add the agave syrup, lemon juice, and peach wedges and let the tea cool completely in the refrigerator.
4. Serve the iced tea with ice cubes and garnish your drink with fresh mint leaves.
Help Tip: To keep your ice tea cool and delicious for longer, can store it in a drinking jar.
Iced Tea With Mint, Ginger, And Honey
- 1.5 liters of boiling water
- 3 bags of green tea
- 6 slices of ginger
- Few fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon in slices
1. Put the green tea bags in the boiling water and let it steep for a while.
2. Add the ginger, lemon and then let the water cool down.
3. Once the water is cold, you can add the mint leaves for more flavors.
4. Now mix everything property, to give your drink a delicious taste.
5. Pour your drink in your favorite mason jar with a straw and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons of basil leaves
- 6 strawberries
- 2 snack cucumbers
- 1 orange
- 750ML of water
- 3 sachets of ginger lemon tea
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Hang the ginger-lemon tea bags in a heatproof jug and add the boiling water.
3. Let the tea cool down.
4. Cut the orange into slices and then into quarters.
5. Slice the snack cucumbers and strawberries.
6. Pour the tea into the drinking jar.
7 Add ice cubes and all other ingredients. Stir properly.
8. Now your ice tea is ready to serve.
- 1L boiling water
- Green tea
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- ice cubes
1. Prepare strong green tea from boiling water.
2. The tea can be stronger than normal because you have to serve it with ice cubes.
3. Stir the honey well in a pot of boiling water and add the tea.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the tea.
5. Put the pot in the fridge to let the tea cool down. Otherwise, the tea may become cloudy. Put the tea in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
6. Serve the iced tea with ice cubes, lemon and mint leaves if you want.
Raspberry Green Tea Lemonade
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cups of granular sugar
- 1 lime
- 4 bags of green tea
- 1/2 cup lime juice
Frozen raspberries for presentation
1. Take a teapot and add water to it.
2. Bring the water to a boil with the raspberries, sugar, and sliced lime until the sugar is completely dissolved, then remove from the heat.
3. Add the green tea bags and let them soak for exactly one minute.
4. Let everything sit for about ten minutes.
5. Add lime juice and ice. Enjoy!
That’s it. Go, prepare and enjoy your drink!
My name is Ranny Watson. I'm a professional Digital Marketing Expert.