How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 59.F0
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Printing documents is the need for almost every business. Most people find HP printers reliable and good. HP is now a big brand that many people love to opt for. In some cases, HP printers may annoy a user. The appearance of the error code 59.F0 is one of the most frustrating errors on HP printers. Are you coping with the error code 59.F0 on your HP printer? Are you unable to find the way out of the trouble? If your answer to both of these questions is yes, you are at the right place. We have shared the ways to fix HP printer error code 59.F0. Have a glance at these.
Why Does the Error Code 59.F0 Occur?
HP printers may run into the error code 59.F0. This can happen because of the issue with the internal motor. Another reason for the occurrence of error code 59.F0 may be the transfer alienation failure. When ITB is stuck and can’t rotate properly, the error code 59.F0 may occur. We have mentioned various steps to help you resolve the issue. Follow the steps:
Before you further and apply several steps to tackle the problem, you can reset your HP printer and remove the surge protector. This will fix the error.
Troubleshoot HP Printer Error 59.F0
An HP printer user may face the error code 59.F0. There is no need to get worried. The process of troubleshooting the error code 59.F0 on the HP printer is relatively easy. To fix the error, all you need to do is just follow the provided instructions:
- First and foremost, reset the ITB.
- Check the connections properly to either primary transfer-roller-disengagement sensor or DC controller PCA.
- If the error still persists, remove the ITB manually and test the ITB gear and flag. To do this, rotate the gear.
- Check if the flag fluctuates when you turn the white gear.
- If the flag is found damaged or has an issue, replace the ITB.
- If the ITB gear and flag are properly working, check the sensor SR9 and complete the manual Sensor test.
- Remove the ITB.
- Locate the sensor SR9 that is located inside the ITB cavity.
- Go to the Control panel.
- Now, click on the Home panel.
- Press the down arrow and highlight “Diagnostics Menu,” and click “OK.”
- Select Manual Sensor Test and then click “OK.”
- From the ITB cavity, press up and release the SR9 flag.
- Look at the display on the control panel.
- If the value is between 0-1, it is fine. If the range is beyond the limit, replace the sensor.
- To stop Diagnostics, click “OK.”
- Select Exit diagnostics and click “OK.”
Perform Fuser Motor Component Test to Check If SR9 is Working Well
Follow the steps:
- Remove the fuser.
- Hit the right door safety switch and the right door logic switch.
- Select Fuser Motor and click “OK.”
- Observe the fuser motor gear while you perform the test.
- If the test is not successful, you need to replace the motor.
- Exit the diagnostics by following the same steps as mentioned above.
Perform ITB Alienation Test If Fuser Motor is Functioning Improperly
Follow the steps:
- Open the right-side door and then remove the transfer belt assembly.
- Open the toner access door.
- Remove the Cyan cartridge.
- Insert a flat blade screwdriver into the slot on the front.
- Now, run the test and go to the Menu bar.
- From the down arrow, select Diagnostics and click “OK.”
- From the down arrow, choose the Diagnostics and click “OK.”
- Select the Component Test and click “OK.”
- You need to click on the down arrow and highlight ITB Alienation and then click “OK.”
- Look at the white gear and check to see if the alienation drive hub rotates.
- If you hear any sound, it means that your fuser is damaged.
- You can replace the fuser-drive assembly or fix the problem.
The error code 59.F0 is related to hardware parts. The error code appears when there is an issue with the internal components of your HP printer. We have suggested the best solutions to fix the problem quickly. We hope you find the article helpful.
Hi I am Dana Joyce. I have started working as a Product Designer. This site provides me with all the latest updates regarding business, technology, education, Software, and all other issues.