How to Fix the Error Code 9923 on Canon Printer
Posted: Apr 05, 2021
Are you facing the error code 9923 on your Canon printer? If that is so, you are at the right place. The Canon printer error code 9923 is a technical error that can make a Canon printer user disappointed. Some users may take hours to fix it. Despite all their efforts, there is no guarantee that the error will go away. Once you know the right methods, you will be able to fix the problem within minutes. We have discussed the effective solutions below to help you eliminate the error code 9923 on a Canon printer. The article describes both causes of the error and the solution to it. Let’s take a look at these below.
What Leads to the Occurrence of the Error Code 9923?
A Canon printer user may face the error code 9923 anytime. To fix the problem, one needs to be aware of the causes of the error. Once you understand why this occurs, resolving the error will be an easy task for you. The reasons have been mentioned below.
- The error code appears when the printer scanner is not working correctly.
- The error may occur due to the improper installation of printer drivers.
The above are the reasons that may lead to the appearance of the Canon printer error code 9923. To resolve the error, one can apply the methods mentioned in the article.
Perform Hard Reset
The hard reset is an effective process that you can put into action to resolve the error code 9923 on your Canon printer. Fixing this error code is not any difficult if you apply the techniques accurately given below. Follow these steps:
- Turn on your printer.
- When it is on, you need to detach the power cable to shut it off directly.
- Wait for at least 1-2 minutes and restart your Canon printer after connecting it to a power source.
- Go to the Control Panel, and then you need to press ON to turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer starts. The LCD lights up and shows other functions.
- The error code will disappear.
- You can start printing documents now.
Reinstall the Printer Drivers to Troubleshoot the Error Code
Before you reinstall the printer drivers, you first need to uninstall them. By following the steps given below, one can easily resolve the error code 9923 on a Canon printer. follow these instructions:
- First and foremost, uninstall the printer drivers on your computer.
- Make sure that your printer is plugged in during the process.
- Now, Disconnect the USB cable that connects your printer to your computer.
- Go to Settings on your computer.
- Search for the Printer option in “Devices.”
- Select the Reset Printer option.
- You can now download the latest version of the printer drivers.
- Reinstall the printer drivers.
- The error will not appear on your printer now.
Canon printers are excellent and reliable, but these printers may seldom disappoint users when they display a complicated error code. One of such error codes is 9923. You can resolve it quickly with the methods explained above.
Hi I am Dana Joyce. I have started working as a Product Designer. This site provides me with all the latest updates regarding business, technology, education, Software, and all other issues.