Easy steps to recover Gmail account with date of birth
Posted: May 04, 2021
Gmail is the most popular email service launched by Google in 2004. It is a free email platform and billions of users have registered Gmail globally. It is most liked by them because of its simple user interface, strong malware and spam protection. It has got more appreciation because of seamless integration and most awaited google services. The Gmail account holder can access many other features such as Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Docs and many others.
Gmail accounts are integrated in all android gadgets. If you are an Android user then you may find Google play store platform in your device. You just need to download Gmail from the play store and configure your Gmail account on the device by following easy configuration steps.
Gmail is the easiest email platform that offers fantastic experience to its users. It offers keyboard shortcuts that help you to compose and manage an email. Additionally it provides advanced search support that help you to filter emails of a particular search.
Regardless of using great Gmail features, Gmail account holders may be stuck in many issues such as Gmail account registration, password reset, Gmail account recovery, account configuration, spam emails and many more. If you are one of such Gmail account holders and getting difficulty in accessing your Gmail account then you can contact the Gmail support team to get the best possible help from them.
Email account recovery is a common issue experienced by Gmail account holders. It is happening with many users that they forgot their Gmail account password. So unable to get sign in. Google has provided various ways to recover a Gmail account password if they have forgotten it. Some of the methods are given below:
- Recovering Gmail account using registered mobile number
- Recovering Gmail account using registered email address
- Recovering Gmail account by answering security questions
Users can recover their Gmail account using the above given methods. They can change account passwords and make it more secure. Here we are discussing a method for Google account recovery with date of birth. Follow the steps to perform the task.
- Browse Google account sign in page
- Click Gmail on top right corner of Google home page
- Enter your Gmail account name
- Click Forgot Password option
- Tick recover via security Question option
- Answer the given question and enter the date of birth that you have entered at the time of account registration.
- Now, you are redirected to a new page and will find Gmail is opening.
- Now select the Setting option and click the Change password. A new page will open.
- Enter a new password in each field.
- Enter the same password once again in the confirm password field.
- Click the Change Password option.
After following the above given steps you can successfully recover your Gmail account. After changing the password, you will make it more secure. You can find these steps on Gmail support official website. If you are still facing any issues in recovering your Gmail account then you can contact the Gmail support team. The experienced email support experts are waiting to answer your questions.
Questopedia is the blogger company we provide latest updates of tech and travel business.