Crack MPPSC to be a Government Employee in Madhya Pradesh
Posted: Jun 12, 2021
MPPSC or the Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission is an independent body which selects and recruits candidates for different civil service positions in the state. The selection procedure is based on the results obtained in competitive examinations held by the body. MPPSC is under Section 118(3) of the States Reorganization Act and was established on 1st November 1956. Different coaching institutes aid students in preparing for these exams.
Time required for MPPSC preparation
With the help of the MPPSC notes prepared by best mppsc coaching, students will be able to prepare for this highly competitive exam. They will have to dedicate 10-12 years of study every day to this, for a period of 2 years. Strategies for paper attempt need to be perfected over this time, which will be possible after course preparation. Coaching institutes help stimulate the competitive spirit among students, enabling them to put their best feet forward.
Each of the main topics is neatly organized into separate modules for online studies. Students will realize that the best MPPSC coaching institutes cover syllabi in very comprehensive ways. Notes can also be downloaded from many of these websites free of cost. Also, the opportunity to learn from videos is also available.
Get inputs from toppers
Toppers of any exam, especially the MPPSC, have several tips to offer to aspirants every year. Such people speak from first-hand experience after going through the same grind. Every tip may not be able to help an individual, but there will always be some which generate fruitful results. Tips may be necessary in terms of:
- Strategy for attempting paper
- Best techniques for remembering
- Topics to be studied
- Focus areas for specific topics
- Daily routines
- Increasing self confidence
- Cracking interviews
Posts covered under MPPSC
Using MPPSC Mains notes online, one can prepare for various State Government posts. Some of these posts are mentioned below:
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Collector
- Superintendent (District Jail)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- Assistant Director/ Accounting Officer
- Employment Officer
- District Registrar
- Labor Officer
- Area Coordinator
- Deputy Registrar
- Child Development Project Officer
Minimum qualifications for MPPSC
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of India
- Candidates must either be graduates (degrees from UGC-recognized institutes) or degree holders to appear for this. The candidates who have recognized professional or technical degrees will also be eligible.
- For an Indian student with a foreign degree, it must be accredited by UGC
- For the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Superintendent, and Jail & Transportation Sub Inspector, age limit must be from 21-28 years. For the other posts, candidates can be from 21-40 years.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed, but only as per certain exceptions
Benefits of online coaching classes for Mppsc exam Here we are discussing about Challenge in front of Upsc aspirant who are working professionals