Getting Kik Messenger on PC - Tutorial
Posted: Oct 05, 2014
Android is a really versatile OS. And that is exactly the reason why it’s the favourite with developers, or so it seems because, you know, the apps out there on Android are quite awesome. Now, a person who loves his cell phone would be quite content but there’s always a second kind who’re all agog to find new stuff. So if you just can’t get enough of Android on your cell phone, we totally understand (been there). But more than anything else, you might want to operate the messaging apps from the PC because it is less tiring to maintain things only from one screen. And here we would be talking on how to get Kik on PC. Here’s a trick you could do to make your android app of Kik online PC or laptop. It is pretty simple and doesn’t take more than 5 mins.
- First, you need to download the Blue Stacks App Player. You could go for some other app player too, but to my knowledge, the one I mentioned runs the best. You could download it from here.
- When you reach the link above, you would see three boxes. Click on the green one that reads "Download App player XP, Vista, Win 7/8? and you’d get the download started.
- Now, you could ‘run’ it and get it on your PC. There would be a new icon on the desktop, look for it.
- Now open the Blue Stacks app player and you’d see all the Android apps there. If not, search for the one you need.
- All you need to do now is click on install and you’d get it!
- There would be an ‘Apps’ icon on your desktop, open it to directly access all your installed apps.
Blue Stack’s look and feel is exactly like a cell phone. I mean, you have the navigation buttons and all similar to the Android phones. You could easily play Kik Messenger on Blue Stacks too, it is quite tricky to play that on other app players. To get Kik online PC, here’s what you got to do:
- Now, all you need to do is open Blue stacks and type Kik Messenger on the search box. You’d be taken to the App’s page wherein all the description is available.
- Simply install the app on Blue stacks and you’re done!
So now you can access all your Kik messages at one place on your PC. Enjoy the Kik online PC app!
This Article Is about Kik online pc for more information Please Visit Us Website: http://www.blarus.com/kik.
So don’t make them feel uncomfortable, don’t eat them up for being different, let them be and accept them. This Article Is about Gay skype names for more information Please Visit Us Website:http://www.blarus.com.