How to Pull Off Canada Express Entry Competently?
Posted: Aug 04, 2021
Canada Express Entry is the most convenient and fastest way to immigrate oneself in Canada within a year. The pathway sees a major influx of Canada PR applications every day. There are three major Canada immigration streams in the gateway of Canada Express Entry which are stated below.
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
In order to apply for the Canada Express Entry, a desired candidate must have a minimum work experience of 1 year.
The invitations are regularly issued for the selected candidates for the Canada Express Entry on the basis of certain parameters such as age, educational qualification, work experience, English language proficiency, spouse’s skills etc. The desired candidates can calculate and compute their Canada immigration points with the help of Canada Express Entry Points Calculator.
The Canada Express Entry points calculator predicts the Canada PR points for the above mentioned factors with full accuracy and precision to assist the Canada PR applicants to get the idea about the likelihood of getting invited for the permanent residency in Canada by the IRCC.
Some practices can be tried out by the Canada PR applicants in order to increase their immigration points to be eligible to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The IRCC carries out the Canada Express Entry draws every fortnight to issue the ITAs to the eligible applicants to apply for the permanent residency in Canada.
Steps to apply for the Canada Express Entry
- The candidate has to choose the right visa category out of the three major economic immigration streams for Canada Immigration in the EE pathway.
- Make an impressive Canada Express Entry profile and fill in all the pertinent credentials.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to indicate your genuine interest in living in Canada.
- Wait for an ITA from the IRCC inviting you to apply for the permanent residency in Canada.
- Once the ITA is received the candidates are required to submit their documents along with the completed application.
- Submit your biometrics and passport for visa stamping.
Quick tips to increase the CRS score
- Apply as early as possible for Canada since the young ones are encouraged more for Canada immigration and get more CRS points.
- Try to gain more points in the IELTS test or the equivalent English proficiency tests.
- Have more educational qualification such as Degrees along with Diplomas and Certificates.
- Gather more work experience to collect more points in the CRS grid.
- Include your spouse in your application.
Though arduous, but the Canada Express Entry is not impossible to crack. With proper wits and proper documents submission, a desired candidate can find their way easily into the land of maple trees or visit the nearest Canada immigration agency.
So, come and try out our free online assessment form to get a rapid and agile response from our professional team of Canada immigration consultants.
Aptech Visa believes in pursuing excellence and gaining the trust of the client by offering honest consultation.Send you visa inquiry here!