The Most Perfect Pan Seared Heritage Pork Rib Chops
Posted: Aug 15, 2021
If you haven’t experienced our incredible heritage pork rib chops yet, you’re in for a treat. These are the thickest, most marbled rib chops we have ever seen and the best we’ve ever tasted. These chops become buttery and tender when cooked – they’re like the ribeye of the pig. One of these can easily feed two people and turns out incredibly moist, juicy and like no other pork chop you’ve ever experienced before. This simple recipe uses El Maujelo premium reserve sherry vinegar. However, you can definitely substitute balsamic vinegar or even apple cider vinegar if it’s what you have on hand. The same goes for the cooking oil. I like to use melted bison tallow, avocado oil or ghee, but don’t hesitate to substitute your cooking oil of preference.
Free Range Heritage Pork Raised In New Mexico
Our is raised completely free range on beautiful small farms here in Northern New Mexico. These pigs roam as they please, the way nature intended. These animals live a completely stress-free life. Living stress-free is important for all animals, but particularly essential for pigs because they are quite sensitive. This pork is USDA Certified and grain fed with a nutritionally balanced diet. The pigs consume a nutritionally ideal ratio of crude protein, crude fiber and plant fiber. This pork is completely hormone, steroid and antibiotic free – like all of the meat we offer.
The Mangalitsa Pig: The Kobe Beef Of Pork
We have a limited quantity of Mangalitsa pork. This is an old world, Hungarian breed of pig. They are the only pigs that still have a woolly coat, appearing somewhat like a sheep. At one point in time there were more breeds of pigs with this woolly fur, but the trait was nearly lost by the 1990s. The Mangalitsa is known for its incredible fat marbling and is sometimes referred to as the Kobe beef of pork. Much like we can help keep the unique Mangalitsa pig with its one of a kind traits from going extinct by increasing demand for their meat.
- 2 heritage pork rib chops
- or avocado oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- cup reserve sherry vinegar
- Drizzle the rib chops with oil or melted bison tallow and season generously on all sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Use the side of a knife to smash the cloves of garlic. Remove the peels and set aside.
- Melt two tablespoons of oil, tallow or butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add in the smashed garlic cloves. Cook, stirring frequently. The garlic should become very fragrant and golden. Make sure the heat is not too high – you don’t want the garlic to brown.
- Remove the garlic cloves from the skillet. Increase the heat to medium-high. Once the oil is hot but not smoking, sear the rib chops on both sides until they’re a nice golden brown. Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the ¼ cup sherry vinegar into the skillet. Put the chops back in and cook for another 4-6 minutes or so (accounting for the thickness of the rib chops), flipping the chops a few times. Always cook pork to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the rib chops rest for five minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Don’t Hesitate To Reach Out To Our Awesome Team
At Beck & Bulow, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We’re always here to help if you have any questions regarding your meat, want help making selections, or are just looking for. Every time you call our office, you’ll be directly connected with one of our team members right here in Santa Fe, New Mexico where we’re based. Every cut of meat and seafood is pressure sealed and flash frozen immediately after butchering at the peak of freshness. We work exclusively with who make every cut with care and precision. All orders are hand packed at our Santa Fe warehouse, shipped in a reusable cooler with dry ice and delivered straight to your doorstep. Check out our selections of pasture raised bison, beef, elk, lamb, wild boar, heritage pork, poultry, seafood.
Vindhya Process Solutions provide complete IT Solutions. Scanning, Conversion to pdf, Website Designing and Digital Marketing. We are the Best Scanning Company in Noida. We are also the Best Website Designing and Best Digital Marketing Company.