Tips in Choosing All-inclusive Resorts for Your Wedding Gateway
Posted: Oct 17, 2014
Many newlyweds especially those who want to dodge the stress of planning an entire itinerary choose all-inclusive resorts for their wedding getaway. It’s easy to see why. In an all-inclusive resort, all you do it pay one price and that’s it. You can leave worries (and your wallet) behind.
There are many choices when it comes to all-inclusive vacation packages to indulge your most extravagant fantasies. Do you want a private torch-lit beach dinner? Do you fancy a personal butler service? You can sign up for them in matter of minutes online. Even if you have a modest budget, you can still enjoy a whole range of all-inclusive packages that are designed to promote relaxation and romance. Here are tips on choosing the right all-inclusive resort for you and your spouse.
- Choose a place-may it be an island, a mountain, a remote farm, or whatever else you fancy. This should be the first step. Once you have decided where you want to spend your honeymoon, you can them proceed to finding an all-inclusive resort in that area.
- Choose an adults-only all-inclusive resort. You will likely find plenty of hotels in the area you want to vacation in, but beware-some of them may be family-oriented (read: not exactly romantic). You want a resort that specializes in honeymoon packages. This means they provide spa services, romantic dinners, and the works!
- Clarify what’s included when they say ‘all-inclusive.’ All your meals and drinks should be included ‘round the clock. Airport transfers, water sports, resort activities, nightly entertainment, and taxes should also be covered. Some all-inclusive resorts even include tips and gratuities in their prices.
- Figure out which package provides the best value for your budget. Its okay to splurge a little on your honeymoon, but don’t overburden yourself. The beauty of all-inclusive resorts is that they may make budgeting for a wedding getaway much easier, because they include practically everything. You won’t have to deal with expensive surprises.
- Cut out the activities you are not interested in, especially if you have a smaller budget. Some all-inclusive resort vacation packages are customizable. You can delete activities like golf, snorkeling, scuba, and guided tours if you are not into them. Figure out what’s most important to you and your spouse. Would you prefer to get breakfast in bed daily, or sign up for a tour of the ancient ruins-or both? Trimming down the activities list won’t only make your honeymoon cheaper-it can also give you more time for each other in bed or simply bumming on the beach.
Are you ready to get started honeymoon vacation planning? Keep the process exciting and fun-never stressful. You and your spouse will be embarking on a trip that you will remember forever, after all. Download a wedding app that makes honeymoon planning easy. It will save you time and money.
IWedPlanner is one of the fastest growing one-stop wedding planning solutions on Internet. The iWedPlanner give you the transparency and efficiency in wedding planning.