Canada Spouse Visa – A Comprehensive Approach to Reunite With Your Spouse
Posted: Sep 12, 2021
The advantage of Family Sponsorship is the most ideal aspects which make Canada the best country to get settled in 2021. The maple country understands the importance of families and that’s the reason why the Canadian Government introduced a Canada Spouse Visa so that families easily reunite with each other. The spouse visa is a golden chance for the permanent residents and citizens with the help of which they can sponsor their spouse or common-law partner for Canada’s permanent residence.
Upon receiving the sponsorship, the folks are allowed to come, live, work and settle permanently in Canada as permanent residents. In order to sponsor your spouse, an immigrant is required to meet the criterion mentioned-below such as:
- You must be 18 years or elder
- You must be either Canada’s permanent resident or Canadian citizen
- You must be living in Canada permanently and also have the intention to do the same in the future
- You must be financially stable to qualify, as it is the main requirement
Well, there are certain factors that have the power to put a halt to your Spouse Visa process. The factors that can terminate your chances of sponsoring your spouse are given as follows:
- Your age is less than 18 years
- You have failed in providing a valid proof showcasing your financial stability
- You both are living separately or with a third person
- You are living in Canada but don’t have a PR card
- You have been engaged in another sponsorship agreement
As per the latest Canada Immigration News, the new IRCC data has provided the aspiring candidates with good news. The IRCC is now processing the applications of the immigrants who applied for Canada Spouse Visa at a faster speed, which earlier was processing slow because of the ongoing pandemic. Certain efforts have been made so that the entire process can be expedited and immigrants can reunite with their spouse easily.
Having some further questions related to the spouse visa?
Well, have a look at some of the common-questions that will help you further with the application.
Do you need IELTS in order to apply for Canada Spouse Visa?
In order to apply for a Canada Spouse Visa, a candidate is not required to appear for the IELTS language proficiency test. Isn’t it good news for the ones who have the fear of appearing for the IELTS? Well, if you are planning for Canada Immigration via taking the express entry along with your spouse, then you can gain more points on the basis of your partner’s skills.
What is the Document Checklist for the one who wants to Sponsor?
There are certain documents that a candidate is required to submit at the time of submitting your application for spouse visa Canada.
- You need to provide a photocopy of your PR card, if you are a permanent resident of Canada
- You need to provide a copy for the same, if you are a Canadian Citizen
- A copy stating the status of your home country’s status
- 2 photographs with your spouse
- Documents stating your civil status such as marriage certificate or any proof of marriage or relationship
- Identity documents, travel documents and a valid passport
- Other documents (if asked)
How Soon the Canada spouse Visa applications are processed by the IRCC?
Well, the processing times for the spouse visa depend upon your home country from where you want to apply. If you want to apply for a Canada Spouse Visa from India, it may take a time span of 12 to 26 months. Also, it depends upon other factors such as authenticity in documents, completeness and correctness in your application and many more.
So, in order to get an approval for your submitted application, it’s advisable to take each step carefully so that you can easily reunite with the love of your life.
Aptech Visa believes in pursuing excellence and gaining the trust of the client by offering honest consultation.Send you visa inquiry here!