Why do I need to switch from plain water to alkaline water? How is this alkaline water beneficial fo
Posted: Nov 28, 2021
Alkaline water and its benefits are more recent ideas to enter the already crowded wellness and healthy eating field. Drinking alkaline water is said to provide more health benefits than drinking ordinary water. It aids in slowing the ageing process, regulate the body's pH levels, and prevent many chronic diseases. Normal water cannot neutralise acid levels in the body. Hence BPA free water is used to accomplish so. Many health experts have debated the use of this controversial health practice. Let's take a look at what alkaline water is and whether it's worth the hype.
What is Alkaline Water?
Water that has been ionized or whose pH level has been raised is known as alkaline water. On a scale of 0 to 14, a pH level is a number that indicates how acidic or alkaline a substance is. For example, a score of 1 indicates that the chemical is highly acidic, whereas several 13 indicates highly alkaline. Alkaline water has a pH of around 8 or 9, whereas typical tap water has a pH of 7, neutral. Because of its alkaline nature, alkaline water is thought to aid patients with excess acidity by neutralizing the acid in the body. This process of neutralizing acids in the body aids in the prevention of a variety of illnesses. Water can be more alkaline by employing special filters, faucet attachments, and chemicals that elevate the pH levels, converting conventional tap water from neutral to alkaline.
A lot of liquids are secreted by your body. These liquids are now predominantly acidic. As a result, alkaline appears at that moment. We usually recommend eating at least 70% alkaline and 30% acidic meals so that the body's pH is neutral after consumption. Alkaline water is recommended when you don't eat items that balance your body's pH levels.Benefits of Alkaline water
Despite the lack of reliable scientific evidence, several proponents of alkaline water claim to believe in the following benefits of alkaline water:
- When compared to regular water, alkaline water is highly hydrating. This is a good drink for people who work out regularly and need a lot of water in their bodies. According to science, the water molecules in alkaline water are smaller and more easily absorbed by your cells, allowing your body to rehydrate swiftly.
- Immunity is another advantage of alkaline water. Your immune system may be able to assist reduce acidity in your body, which is caused by poor diet, stress, and environmental toxins.
- Alkaline water is reported to include minerals such as magnesium and calcium, essential for bone health.
- Alkaline water contains numerous powerful antioxidants that aid in preventing cell-damaging free radicals in the body, which can hasten the ageing process.
- One of the most significant advantages of alkaline water is that it reduces excessive acidic content in the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, therefore neutralizing acidity in the body.
Aquaplusthe UAE's leading alkaline water supplier, is the only water available in a 5-gallon BPA-free bottle. Bisphenol A (BPA) is an industrial chemical used to manufacture some plastic items, and studies have shown that it can leach into food and beverages stored in BPA-containing containers.
Aquaplus water goes through a particular filtering procedure that provides it with alkaline and ultra-hydrating qualities. This entire procedure closely resembles how water is treated in nature. The size of the Aquaplus water clusters has been lowered, allowing them to hydrate your body more effectively. Aquaplus water makes it easier for your body to absorb minerals and nutrients, leaving you feeling renewed and doubly refreshed. It helps you stay hydrated, detoxifies your body, and boost your metabolism. The benefits of an alkaline lifestyle are only now being widely recognized.
Shubham Behal(content writer in Aquaplus)