The Key Advantages of a Hybrid Solar Inverter and Features
Posted: Jan 30, 2022
While there is a wide range of solar power-based inverters available in the market, in this blog, we will focus on hybrid inverters. As the name suggests, a hybrid solar inverter combines two or more systems. It combines a solar power system with a battery-based inverter to form a single setup.
- Constant Power Supply - A hybrid solar power system, with the aid of storage batteries that are connected to the inverter, provides an uninterrupted power supply. In case of an electricity outage, the batteries function as an inverter and provide backup.
- Optimal Utilisation of the Renewable Resource - A battery system connected to a hybrid system ensures maximum utilisation of the abundant solar radiation on bright sunny days. Therefore, such a system results in optimal usage of solar radiation by storing energy on sunny days and using the stored power when there is overcast.
- Low Maintenance - A hybrid solar inverter is a low-maintenance system, especially compared to traditional sources of energy. Since there is no fuel involved, a hybrid inverter does not require frequent servicing.
For More Details: https://ksolare.com/solar-grid-tie-inverter/
- Touch screen display.
- PV and utility power the load at the same time.
- Output power factor PF=1.0
- On & Off Grid with energy storage.
- KEL Energy generated record, load record, history information and fault record.
- 600 Structure with dust filter.
- AC charging starts and stops time setting.
- External Wi-Fi device optional.
KSolare Energy was established in 2012 and located in Pune. The promoter of the company has wide experience of over 25 years in field of renewable energy particularly in power electronics had worked in multinational companies in US, Spain, Germany & Portugal. The company products line-up covers Grid Tie & Hybrid Inverters in collaboration with big International companies. As one of the Top solar inverter suppliers in India, KSolare has all advanced automatic testing setup with certification. KSolare executed 805+ MW with total installation of over 175,000+ Inverters in PAN India with efficient aftersales service support With lowest failure rate and 100% Customer satisfaction because of after sale service & quality.
KSolare Technology Park, Sr.No. 62, Hissa No. 03,
Pune – Satara Rd, opp. to Poonam Petrol Pump,
Mangdewadi, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
Contact No - Sales : 7888009282/83/84/85
Service : 8530111222 / 7030955501
The manufacturing company of Solar on Grid-Tie Inverter. We provide high-performance On-Grid Solar Power Inverters in India at affordable prices.