What is React Js Development and Why is it so popular?
Posted: May 13, 2022
Importance of React Js:
- It uses JSX (a unique syntax that allows HTML quotes as well as HTML tag syntax application for rendering specific subcomponents) which is very helpful in promoting the construction of machine-readable codes and at the same time compounding components into a single-time verifiable file.
Features of React Js-
1. React.js is declarative2) React.js is Simple3) React Js is component based and extensive framework4) React Js supports server side rendering5) React Js is fast and easy to learn.
Virtual Document Object Model- A React component receives its properties as HTML attributes. It cannot directly modify the properties passed to it, but can pass call back functions through props in its HTML tags. Upon receiving this call back function, we can do modifications on that particular property which is passed as an attribute. This complete process is known as "properties flow down; actions flow up".
Advantages of ReactJs-
- Speed- React allows developers to utilize individual parts of their application on both client-side and server-side in order to optimize the development process while maintaining a seamless experience for the users, including the most popular social media website Facebook.
- Flexibility- React has been a staple in frontend frameworks for quite some time. Compared to other frontend frameworks, the React code is easier to maintain and is flexible due to its modular structure.
- Performance- React JS was built by Facebook to provide a view layer for web applications. The core of the library offers a virtual DOM and server-side rendering, which allows complex applications to run at a high frame rate.
- Intuitive- ReactJS is a UI library which is extremely intuitive to work with. It enables fast and quality assured application development that, in turn, saves time for both - clients and developers. The app developed using ReactJS technology is interactive and provides great user experience.
- SEO-friendly- ReactJS is the first library to enable developers to create SEO-friendly, energy-efficient UX on the web. With React's virtual DOM and innovative, reactive programming paradigm, developers get the best performance by building apps that scale seamlessly.
- Proficient Data Binding- A one-way data flow in ReactJS. ReactJs Development is very easy to use and it is simple. This flow has two-way data binding which is a rare feature for an open source library or language.
I am a professional in Search Engine Optimisation with more than 4+ years of experience in the IT field. Search Engine Optimisation, keyword analysis, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, on page Optim