What Should You Know About Tanning Sprays?
Posted: Aug 05, 2022
It's no secret that many people love a good tan. The sun-kissed look is popular year-round, but especially during the summer months. Many people think that the best way to get a tan is by spending hours in the sun. However, this is actually not the best way to get a tan. In fact, it can be quite dangerous. The sun emits ultraviolet (UV) radiation that can damage your skin in many ways, including causing wrinkles, age spots, and even skin cancer.
Thankfully, there's a much safer way to get a tan – tanning spray. Tanning spray is a type of self-tanner that you can apply to your skin to give it a bronze hue. It's a much safer alternative to sun tanning, and it's also quick and convenient.Reasons to opt for tanning spray over sun tanning
- It's safer for your skin: As we mentioned, sun tanning can be very dangerous for your skin. On the other hand, organic airbrush spray tan is much safer. It doesn't contain any harmful UV rays, so you don't have to worry about damaging your skin.
- It's more convenient: Tanning spray is also more convenient than sun tanning. Sun tanning requires you to spend hours outside in the sun. This can be quite difficult to do if you have a busy schedule. With tanning spray, you can simply apply it whenever you have a few minutes.
3. It's more evenly applied: When you sun tan, it's difficult to control how much sun exposure you're getting. This can lead to an uneven tan. On the other hand, professional tanning salons in OKC apply tanning sprays evenly, so you don't have to worry about streaks or patches.
- It's more affordable: Tanning spray is also more affordable than sun tanning. Sun tanning requires you to buy expensive sunblock, as well as new clothes if you want to avoid getting your regular clothes ruined. Tanning spray is much less expensive.
- It lasts longer: A spray tan will also last longer than a sun tan. A sun tan will typically only last a few days before it starts to fade. A spray tan, on the other hand, can last up to a week or longer.
Before applying the tanning spray, it’s important to make sure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. This will help to create a smooth surface for the spray to adhere to and will also help to prolong the life of your tan.
When you’re ready to apply the tanning spray, hold the can about 6 inches away from the skin and spray evenly over the desired area. For best results, use a tanning mitt to smooth the product over the skin in circular motions.
Once you’ve applied the tanning spray, you can get dressed and go about your day as usual. The tan will develop gradually over the next few hours, so there’s no need to worry about it rubbing off on your clothes.
It’s best to avoid showering or exercise for at least 6 hours after applying the tanning spray to give the product time to fully develop.
Which Tanning Spray is Right for Me?
When choosing a tanning spray, it’s important to consider your skin type. For instance, if you have dry skin, opt for a spray that contains hydrating ingredients such as aloe vera or glycerin. Those with sensitive skin should look for a hypoallergenic tanning spray, while those with fair skin should choose a product with a lighter shade.
If you’re new to using fake tan, it’s a good idea to start with a gradual tanning spray. These products contain a lower concentration of DHA, so the tan will develop slowly over time. This is a great option if you’re worried about looking too "fake tanned".
If you are opting for brown sugar tan spray from a professional salon, you can move on to a more intense spray. These products contain a higher concentration of DHA and will give you a deeper, darker tan.
My name is Ranny Watson. I'm a professional Digital Marketing Expert.