Massive Benefits of Buying Properties in Pre-launch Stage: “Early Bird catches the worm.
Posted: Sep 09, 2022
The prime benefit of opting for a newly launched project is its cost-effectiveness, as the prices are comparatively cheaper than market rates when the project is semi-constructed or ready-to-occupy and offers a good repayment on the overall costs. Buying a property during a project pre-launch can be rewarding economically as you only have to pay 20–25% of the cost to builders and until the property is transferred to you, builders pay the interest against the loan, pushing them to finish the project soon, ensuring mutual benefits to the buyers and builders.
Hiranandani Pre-Launch Property housing projects are a perfect choice due to the below privileges offered to compete with ongoing ready-to-move-in housing projects also pre-launch enables developers to gain interest-free capital from the market.
- 20–30% discounted lowers prices.
- Customizable premium offers and conclusive proposals.
- Tax-cut Benefits of a Home Loan.
- No EMI till possession comes to your rescue.
- Budget saving for future expenses of interiors and furnishing the home.
Customize or Personalize Features:
To create the home you have envisioned by making your desired choices of:
- The unit that best suits your requirements with the panoramic view.
- Favorable location and easy accessibility. Stairs lift, etc.
- Preferred floor all within your budget.
- Customize design and interior layout/modification to match your aspirations and aesthetics.
Book Before Prices Shoot Up: A Profitable Smart Investment:
The post-launch prices hike due to the below-mentioned factors and it is at the stage you can sell/rent the property and yield higher returns.
- Booming infrastructural developments in the neighborhood area.
- Inflating property demand for revised laws.
- Rising labor costs.
- Widening cost of raw materials.
- Price rise for registration and interiors.
Post-RERA, a buyer is completely safe while buying new launch projects from reputed builders and developers and gives you ample time for background research and verification of the builder/developers, and will help you to figure out the legitimacy of the project.
Takeaway: To summarize whether you are an aspiring home-buyer or an investor, pre-launch/soft launch projects are worth your hard-earned cash. So, look no further than investing in pre-launched Hiranandani Pre Launch Property budget properties beforehand to save on a considerable amount than a new launch project and avail all the benefits which could translate to good returns when the project is fully launched.
Rohan Properties first-ever construction Rohan Properties. Which is based on a health and fitness theme is ready for residing. The affordable prices are making the homes easy to purchase the asset which gives you future value.