Video Marketing Provides Information...Fast
Posted: Dec 26, 2014
Everybody who is online spends the best part of their day checking out their emails, looking for information, selling and buying products, and catching up with friends on social media. For companies who are advertising their goods and services on their website, video marketing has become a great way to reach the industries target audience. One of the reasons for this is far more information can be packed into a video than written content. In fact, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research, about 1.8 million words are equal to what is said in just one minute of video. Videos are a smart and inexpensive way to attract new customers in and around Las Vegas because it can show them what your business looks like, what products are offered, and allowing people to see the face behind what’s being offered.
Affordable Quality Videos are Possible
Research has shown that colorful, live images have a 13% higher click-through rate than traditional written content. With innovative technology, cost-effective quality video production is possible. Video marketing is crucial to your online presence for a number of reasons -
- You know exactly who is watching. You are also able to track the geographical whereabouts of customers and how long they watched the video for. This information can be used to tailor your video message to suit target audiences.
- With videos, they can be placed virtually anywhere. It can be on your website as well as other various sites on the Internet to get maximum online exposure.
- Every business wants to rank on the first page of Google, and the Forrester Research study reveals that videos are 53x more likely to rank on the 1st page of Google search results than text content. As a small business, there is a lot more compelling evidence showing online video marketing should be part of your advertising strategies.
- Currently, YouTube has more than 4 billion views per day. With this many people viewing videos, a smart business owner can't afford to be missing out on this sea of opportunity. Customer’s love being interactive, and their comments will leave you with a better idea of what their preferences are.
Some of the best Video Marketing companies in Las Vegas are -
- MPM (Mobilizing People Marketing) - As a video production company, MPM offers high-quality corporate videos. They will take the time to know your business needs, objectives, market, and customers. Using this knowledge, they will help produce videos to achieve the company’s goals. MPM knows that video isn't just about producing a moving picture. It is about creating engaging videos with complimentary graphics, and appealing music complete that is professionally edited to make your business more attractive. Professional YouTube videos, corporate videos, sizzle reels, or brand demonstration videos, along with other video services, will help increase a business exposure and attract paying customers to your business. MPM builds quality video backlinks for your video URL. This helps your business rank higher in the search engines. Opt for MPMs video marketing services to increase the business exposure to bring more loyal customers to your business.
- GreenGorillaVideo - They do video marketing for doctors, dentists, attorneys and other businesses in Las Vegas, producing high quality content, which increases a businesses’ web presence dramatically. Their 1-2 minute medical video for will show interviews with medical staff so that potential customers can get an idea of the practice, the examination rooms, and technology in use. Once the video has been seen, prospective customers will get a good, positive idea of what they can expect.
A Massive Upside for Your Business
Videos are an invaluable marketing tool and are guaranteed to make your website more interactive and engaging. There are many outstanding and professional Las Vegas based video services, as well as search engine optimization companies, who know how videos can drive quality traffic to your business. Your video will be custom developed and edited, call tracking will be available, and voices over services are being provided to make your video stand out from the competitions.
I write on many diffrent topics. Follow me to read all great articles.