Vehicle Emission Instruments (PUC Analyzers) - Vasthi Instruments
Posted: Jan 09, 2023
Vasthi Instruments designed the best PUC monitor, for Emission control systems in automobiles and are employed to limit the discharge of noxious gases from the internal-combustion engine and other components. For more information, contact vasthi.com!
The emission control system in automobiles is a means employed to limit the discharge of noxious gases from the internal-combustion engine and other components. There are three main sources of these gases the engine exhaust, the crankcase, and the fuel tank and carburetor.
Vehicle Emission Monitor
VVEM-2210 Vehicle Emission Monitor is a product designed on the basis of customized sensor technology for variable gases that are emitted from the exhaust of gasoline and diesel vehicles. It is used to measure the concentration of exhaust gases discharged by vehicle engines including CO, CO2, HC, 02, etc. Our company developed the automobile exhaust gas tester in accordance with the national standards of ARAI (AUTOMOTIVE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF INDIA). Designed products are divided into automotive exhaust gas testers for transient and steady-state testing of gasoline and diesel vehicles, respectively.
- Road inspections and random inspections
- Protection department's transportation department.
- A quick inspection of the automobile annual inspection test line and
- Exhaust purification device.
- Automotive exhausts research in teaching and research units.
- Automotive manufacturing industry and automotive repair 4S shops.
Install in a location that meets the following installation conditions.
- The equipment is properly grounded. There is no strong magnetic field generated by heat sources or electrical appliances near the installation site (such as motors, or transformers)
- If possible, the equipment is qualified for leak detection.
- Developed on the Android platform, with good human-computer interaction and intelligent control
- Rich interfaces, can be connected to oil temperature, speed ambient temperature, humidity, pressure, and other parameters.
The VDOM Series Online Dew Point Meter is a microcontroller-based precision instrument to help ensure the optimum operation of drying equipment.
An online dew point meter by Vasthi Instruments is ideal for precise monitoring of dew point temperatures(°C Td) in air/gas output from dryer systems and processes. embedded with micro-controller-based circuits to give a direct read-out in dew point (°C Td) or other units corresponding to sensor output based on psychometric equations. To achieve high accuracy, it uses temperature compensation over the complete operational range.FEATURES :
- Microprocessor-based instrument.
- Digital Graphical Display Measuring range ‐80° to +30° C dew
- point & other ranges also available on client requirement.
- Samples compressed air up to 12 Kg/cm.
- Pressure and up to 95°C temperature can be measured directly.
- Quick disconnect fitting, desiccant test.
- Handy and lightweight.
- Inbuilt thin film water vapor sensor.
- Optional RS ‐ 485 computer interface & data logger.
- Computer Interface: RS‐485 or USB
- Data Logger: 1 Megabyte, Non‐Volatile Memory
- In-built Pump: For Auto Suction.
THE SAMPLING SYSTEM CONSISTS OF:
- ISOLATING VALVE
- DRAIN VALVE
- VACUUM PUMP
- DUST FILTER
- FLOW INDICATOR
‘Vasthi’ had proven its credibility & reliability in Process Industry,by delivering zero flaw devices. Vasthi make measuring & safety instruments.