All You Need To Know About Home and Commercial Propane
Posted: Jan 13, 2015
Propane is an affordable, clean, American-made fuel. Propane is a gas normally compressed and stored as a liquid. It is most commonly used for space and water heating, for cooking, and as a fuel for engines; however, its applications are rapidly growing due to new technology developments. Propane is nontoxic, colorless, and virtually odorless; an identifying odor is added so it can be detected. Propane is also sometimes known as liquefied petroleum gas, or LPG. When used as vehicle fuel propane is known as propane auto gas. Propane is primarily a byproduct of domestic natural gas processing, though some propane is produced from crude oil refinement. U.S. propane supplies are becoming increasingly abundant due in large part to increased supplies of natural gas.
Why is propane largely used?
Propane is mainly used for the following reasons:
- propane is an energy source used in many houses to handle things like cooking through various medias
- Propane is also used in drying machines. a drier is a common electronic in any average house hold
- Propane is used as a back up power source in some houses
- Propane is also used in industry running because it is used as an energy source for the various machines in industries like turbines and forklifts.
- Propane is also used in big trucks as a fuel.
From the above points, it is very evident that this fuel is used in various avenues. Commercial propane provision has proven to be one of the most lucrative fuel businesses but most people would ask why propane is the most popular fuel for most users. Propane is the best possible fuel because of the following reasons.
- Affordable- it is a known fact that fuel and gases prices have incredibly reduced but propane still remains the number one fuel because not only is it afford able, it is also very efficient.
- Clean- in comparison to other gases, propane emerges as the cleanest and the most user friendly gas.
- Abundant- its abundance is a major plus because as other fuels experience shortages, propane still remains to service its many users.
It is very evident from the above information that commercial propane has millions of users and this further brings up the topic of propane supply. The fact that commercial propane is on high demand makes it very necessary for its users to have the best propane suppliers.
Buying propane online
To get the best propane supply, one most certainly needs to link up with the most reliable service providers. What’s more is that they can also be reached online and orders can also be made in the same way. Indeed the adoption of modern communication technology, especially the internet, essentially means that the biggest suppliers have set up reliable websites through which clients can reach them conveniently and almost without spending a single dime if they are just making general inquiries about the propane products that are available for sale by the said companies.
About the Author:
This article was written by ThompsonGas. The 16th largest retail propane company in the U.S., ThompsonGas has been family owned and operated since 1946. The propane gas dealer provides cheap propane for residential and commercial propane gas service to customers across 10 states in the East and Southeast.
This article was written by ThompsonGas. The 16th largest retail propane company in the U.S., ThompsonGas has been family owned and operated since 1946.